Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Neringa
Rising Star
07/07/23-19:32
Summer holiday essentials☀️🌴
Summer holiday essentials☀️🌴
Ria
Rising Star
07/07/23-17:57 (edited on 07/07/23-18:12)
Just bought this mostly because I love anything pistachio, but also because of all other hype, and... Meh. I'd call it sweet, definitely ice cream, mostly vanilla/marshmallow though, pistachio not so much. I'm a bit disappointed, not going to lie, but it's still a nice gourmand perfume. It could be my skin, it could be the perfume, but if you want a pistachio gelato perfume, do try before you buy. Lasts an OK time, not overwhelmingly sweet or too strong, so I'll definitely wear it, and try to layer it to make different notes show up... *fingers crossed*
Just bought this mostly because I love anything pistachio,
Tamy
Rising Star
07/07/23-12:12
Has anyone tried refy makeup? Is it worth the hype? What products do you recommend? Thanks everyone 🧡🧡
Claire
Rising Star
07/07/23-12:06
Anyone else love this styling cream ! So good for my frizzy hair ! Smoothing it down and moisturising it especially in humid heat ! X
Anyone else love this styling cream ! So good for my frizzy
Claire
Rising Star
07/07/23-12:05
Anyone else love these bondi sands lip balms with SPF 50 + this is Tropical mango I have a few other different ones too so important to remember lips x
Anyone else love these bondi sands lip balms with SPF 50 +
Paige
07/07/23-11:28
Some of my favourite products right now.. including, Rare Beauty, Glossier and Laura Mercier ✨
Some of my favourite products right now.. including, Rare
Sonia
07/07/23-11:06
New hair day = the best day
New hair day = the best day
Josie
Rising Star
07/07/23-10:53 (edited on 07/07/23-10:54)
One of my favourite perfumes to wear during the spring/summer months. It’s such a light floral fresh scent, with the notes of white florals pear and a hint of musk makes it perfect for when you want something like but still long lasting!!  Maison Margiela: Springtime in a park 🌸
One of my favourite perfumes to wear during the