/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Tilly
Beauty Adviser
09/21/23-18:19
Love using this in the morning 💗
Love using this in the morning 💗
vanessa
09/21/23-17:30
My ultimate skincare product is ysl touché eclat. It’s the only thing that covers and disguises my dark circles. I swear by it. Have been using it for 20 years. Will never be without it
My ultimate skincare product is ysl touché eclat. It’s the
AReview333
09/21/23-17:20 (edited on 09/21/23-17:22)
Just updated my 2 brand favourites!! La Roche Posay & Caudalie!!  Nice little order 10% off LRP!  Always add in a new Sephora product to try as well!! What's everyone's chosen 2 brands!? 💎
Just updated my 2 brand favourites!! La Roche Posay &
Annie68
Beauty Adviser
09/21/23-16:26
My all time skin product has to be Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. Its especially good when my skin feels tired as it gives the skin a boost & smooths fine lines. It makes the skin more radiant & gives a tight feeling. I love it 😀
My all time skin product has to be Clarins Beauty Flash
Tilly-Mae
Beauty Adviser
09/21/23-16:15 (edited on 09/21/23-16:16)
Hey everyone! A few days ago I put a post up asking what products you guys had tried as a sample, and then gone on to buy the full sized item.  (This included samples from beauty box / pick n mix / community review etc…)😊 There was a big response so I thought I’d make a list of all the products that people commented so that if anyone needs some shopping inspo- there’s a list right here. 💌 THE LIST : Makeup: Mascara: - Milk Kush Mascara // Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk mascara // Too faced better than s*x mascara // Lancôme mascara // givenchy mascara // Mac stack mascara  Foundation & concealer: - KVD foundation // Dior forever foundation // tarte shape tape // Dr jart tiger glass Colour corrector // Estée Lauder double wear Blush & Bronzer: Nars Laguna bronzer // Nars or***sm blush  Other: - st tropez bronzing face mist Skincare: - Elemis pro collagen cleansing balm. - Lancôme genrifique serum - Bobbi brown vitamin enriched face base -Skinfix barrier cream - Jurlique cleansing oil - Kate Sommerville exfolikate   - rev-v cleanse night cream - milk hydrogrip primer - Sunday Riley’s good genes - Kate sommerville delicate cream - Farmacy cleansing balm  Hair care: - Bumble and Bumble hair cream - Plantur Shampoo Fragrance: - Dior j’adore L’Oréal - Creed Carmina - Givenchy l’interdit - Penhaligon Halefti & Luna Perfumes. - la vie est belle Lancôme - Elemis frangipani - Marc jacobs perfect - guerlain Hope this helps!💬
Hey everyone! A few days ago I put a post up asking what
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
09/21/23-16:02
Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Rose Water All in 1 ---- I purchased my new bottle of Rose Water Micellar cleanser today and I found it in an amazing 700 ml size. This cleanser is so fresh and light and is perfect if you have sensitive or skin that can get dry or dull looking. The smell of rose is absolutely beautiful but not over powering and it is very uplifting. It is suitable for use on your face, eyes and lips and is respectable of the skin barrier. It effectively removes makeup, oiliness and impurities collected on the skin during the day. The enrichment of the rose oil helps to illuminate the skin to give it a lovely glow. After cleansing there is no need to rinse as it leaves zero residue behind on the skin. With it's Micelle Technology, Rose Water and Botanical Glycerin it captures make-up, impurities and dirt like a magnet and lifts them away from skin. The gentle formula effectively cleanses, gliding over skin to avoid rubbing or pulling delicate sensitive skin. This lovely product is recognised by the British Skin Foundation and Allergy UK due to its soothing formula. I love that all Garnier products are approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme, the leading organisation working to end animal testing worldwide, and the recognised Cruelty Free Gold Standard. This means a lot to me and that is one of the reasons I love to use Garnier x
Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Rose Water All in 1
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
09/21/23-15:52
Garnier Skin Active Aloe Refreshing Toner After removing make up, apply this with a cotton pad onto your face to remove any left over makeup or residue. It removes make up residue and impurities whilst toning your skin and leaving it feeling beautifully purified and refreshed. The Aloe Toner is made of 96% ingredients of natural origin, enriched with Aloe Vera Extract which is known for hydration and healing. It smells super fresh and so cool and comfortable on the skin. It is perfect for normal to combination skin
Garnier Skin Active Aloe Refreshing Toner After removing
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
09/21/23-10:06
Three different sizes, but one amazing result - healthy looking skin, well hydrated, soft and smooth.❤️ I think I'm getting more and more addicted to this serum.❤️
Three different sizes, but one amazing result - healthy