/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
21/09/23-10:06
Three different sizes, but one amazing result - healthy looking skin, well hydrated, soft and smooth.❤️ I think I'm getting more and more addicted to this serum.❤️
Three different sizes, but one amazing result - healthy
moonstonesilver
Beauty Enthusiast
21/09/23-09:27
Hello everyone! I really want to order the Advent Calendar as it just looks amazing! My only question is, do we know if it can be ordered/pre-ordered when there’s a GWP with purchase on offer? Would love to grab a few extras with my order but not sure if that’s included 🙈❤️
Hello everyone!  I really want to order the Advent Calendar
Tamy
Beauty Adviser
21/09/23-04:35
My absolute favourite product during the winter months it's this small pot of heaven. I have dry/dehydrated skin during the winter and doing makeup is a nightmare as I feel all my makeup sticks to my dry patches. This is so moisturizing and nourishing without making my skin look greasy! On the more expensive side but definitely worth the money!
My absolute favourite product during the winter months it's
Lisa
Beauty Newbie
20/09/23-19:57
Anyone used castor oil? I’ve seen many videos about how great it is for your skin, anti aging, texture, hyperpigmentation, hair growth, health benefits. Would love to hear if you have had good results from using it 🩷
Anyone used castor oil? I’ve seen many videos about how
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
20/09/23-17:29 (edited on 21/09/23-11:13)
Just picked up the Tatcha cleansing balm from Sephora in Washington DC, because we don't have it in the UK yet! Bit pricey at $38 for 54g, but cheaper than on Tatcha's website. Also got the free Sephora beauty insider gift as I spent over $35 - I had to join up to the US sephora programe 🤣 but so happy with the free gift! Will unbox when I get home. Looks like some great products in the pack!
Just picked up the Tatcha cleansing balm from Sephora in
Noor
Beauty Adviser
20/09/23-17:13
Noor
Beauty Adviser
20/09/23-17:11
Kelly
20/09/23-17:05 (edited on 20/09/23-17:05)
My ultimate favourite skincare product
My ultimate favourite skincare product