/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Savvy_skincarebeauty
Beauty Adviser
09/22/23-17:39
Found the perfect bronzer for dry / sensitive skin. It's packed with essential fatty acids and pro vitamins that help to soften, condition & moisturise your skin. The bronzer has a high Vitamin A content (thanks to the Tucuma butter) which gives the skin a nourishing antioxidant boost. It's so buttery smooth and has a beautiful satin finish.
Found the perfect bronzer for dry / sensitive skin.   It's
Lore Lorena
09/22/23-16:22
A lovely bundle of Chanel skincare. No1 serum and Sublimage la creme. What I find in these different from other skincare is the the quality of ingredients, intensive research and time spent to create this luxurious products and also the impressive packaging. These 2 are only sample and I used them for about 2 weeks and still some left. A tiny amount is enough to do it magic. Luxurious treatment for me
A lovely bundle of Chanel skincare.  No1 serum and Sublimage
Zara
Beauty Newbie
09/22/23-14:03
My favourite skincare products at the moment is this cute fresh bundle I treated myself to recently. It contains many bestsellers 🩵✨️
My favourite skincare products at the moment is this cute
Elysee
Beauty Newbie
09/22/23-13:33
My ultimate skincare product, the Sisley lip and eye contour cream! It’s £170 so definitely the most expensive product I own, but .. it does have diamonds in it ✨
My ultimate skincare product, the Sisley lip and eye contour
Emma
Beauty Adviser
09/22/23-12:34
I had some money as a gift for my birthday so I treated myself to this gorgeous limited edition blusher from Chanel. I just couldn’t resist it, it’s so perfect for the autumn!!
I had some money as a gift for my birthday so I treated
Noor
Beauty Adviser
09/22/23-11:07
My fav blushesss 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷
My fav blushesss 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷
Grapejuice13
09/22/23-10:20
My ultimate skincare product, the best serum that I ever used, my skin is glowy and healthy looking
My ultimate skincare product, the best serum that I ever
sabina
Beauty Adviser
09/21/23-18:38
Super combo ideal for Winter. I using this one last winter and my skin Was ok
Super combo ideal for Winter. I using  this one last winter