Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Suzi
Beauty Enthusiast
31/08/23-16:22
I absolutely love the Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil ♥️ This truly exotic oil is is rapidly absorbed to deliver vital moisturisation to dry, parched skin. This product solidifies at cooler temperatures. It’s always best to place the bottle into a bowl of lukewarm water to return it to its silky liquid. It’s best used after bathing onto damp skin, massaging over the entire body. This is also good for your hair and nails, so can be massaged into your nails ready for a manicure. For a weekly treat you can also massage a small amount into the hair, cover with a warm towel, relax for 15 minutes, then rinse and shampoo off. This is one of the most luxurious oils I have ever used. After using my skin is almost baby soft and feels so silky. Every now and again we all need to take time for the and have a well deserved pamper night. It’s so relaxing and perfect to do about an hour before bed. 🌷
I absolutely love the Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil ♥️
Nohas86
31/08/23-14:26 (edited on 31/08/23-14:27)
Do you use Vitam C in your skincare routine? Jumiso All Day Vitamins Brightening & Balancing SerumContains pure Vitamin C to improve you skin tone and reduce fine lines.Suitable for all skin type, this gentle Serum is fast absorbent with a nice light sweet scent.No sticky and little goes a long way. See-through texture, leaves the skin soft and glowing.
Do you use Vitam C in your skincare routine? Jumiso All Day
Liliana
Beauty Newbie
31/08/23-13:48
My go to skincare product is the cerave blemish control cleanser. I have quite a few hormonal spots and they have helped clear them up in days. as well as this the redness on my face has gone down my a lot.
My go to skincare product is the cerave blemish control
Meg
Beauty Adviser
31/08/23-09:40
My absolute favourite skincare brand is BYOMA, so so affordable and perfect for younger people trying to introduce themselves into good skincare. Helped my dry skin so much!
Biliseta
Beauty Newbie
31/08/23-06:18
My sunscreen range. I love every single product 👌
My sunscreen range. I love every single product 👌
Kuljit
Beauty Enthusiast
30/08/23-23:00
This has become a fast favourite for me. The Dermalogica daily Milkfoliant makes my skin look radiant and creates a gorgeous canvass for my makeup
This has become a fast favourite for me. The Dermalogica
Hannah
Beauty Newbie
30/08/23-19:49
I'm obsessed with the kosas concealer, its just the perfect lightweight natural looking product. Definitely recommend.
Lore Lorena
30/08/23-12:50
I am very impressed with this cleansing balm in terms of scent, packaging and performance. Comes in a large pot of a pale green colour with a silver mirrored lid , comfortable while holding too. Once the lid is removed , you are surrounded with a gentle, soft and delicate fig and flowery scent of the balm that invites you to used it and feel the luxurious benefits of this wonderful cleansing balm. It has a faded yellowish colour , that it transformed in to a clear balm once it melts away while applying it on the skin. Absolutely love this, melts away all make up with ease, especially your mascara even the waterproof one , just make sure you gently use your fingers wo massage the eyelashes without putting it much pressure on them. It is so gentle & doesn’t irritate eyes at all. With a mix of oils and butters this cleansing balm is a truly luxurious spa skincare routine that makes your skin feeling deeply cleansed, soothed and unbelievable soft. After removing the balm with the Elemis cloth provided with the balm , my skin felt soft , hydrated and refreshed. I would love to mention that this has being used for a month now and there is still left 3/4 of the balm left in the jar , so this will definitely go a very long way. A product that I will definitely recommend to be tried and this will make you used it in the future.
I am very impressed with this cleansing balm in terms of