/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
06/10/23-11:09
Have you tried these N&F Gel Eye Patches? They are so cooling and refreshing, especially if you keep them in the fridge.
Have you tried these N&F Gel Eye Patches?  They are so
AReview333
06/10/23-09:30
These CT serums and oils are soo good!! As expected with this brand! Work well under day/night cream! Any one else try them in the Beauty Box!? 💎 *my own photo below*
These CT serums and oils are soo good!! As expected with
Lore Lorena
06/10/23-08:53
LA ROCHE-POSAY ANTHELIOS AGE CORRECT SPF50+ SUN CREAM What can be better that takin care of your aging concerns and also offering protection against Sun damage . With it I do no compromise of any - great for everyday use - and an amazing makeup base to - I absolutely love how will it sit under my makeup
LA ROCHE-POSAY ANTHELIOS AGE CORRECT SPF50+ SUN CREAM What
Alexandra
Beauty Newbie
06/10/23-03:05
This definitely is at the top of my favourite cleansers! Makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed!
This definitely is at the top of my favourite cleansers!
Alexandra
Beauty Newbie
06/10/23-02:56
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit is so stunning🫶🏻💕
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit is so
Kelly
05/10/23-18:15 (edited on 05/10/23-18:18)
I have quite pale skin that is combination/oily in the summer and combination/dry in the winter, I break out easily if I use the wrong products on my face. What I love about this foundation is that it's oil free, so lightweight that it doesn't feel like your wearing any and it has micro-fil technology. This is your skin only better more luminous, dewy and flawless. Did I mention it's blemish blurring and hides redness and imperfections too. This makes my skin look like the perfect flawless canvas. As well as improving my skin texture, it brightens, sculpts and hydrates my skin throughout the day. It's a buildable coverage so you can have a light base or a full coverage base, even if you build it up it doesn't look cakey or leave foundation lines just a natural looking, flawless, blemish free skin glow. I did put to much on once but it still looked flawless and you couldn't tell, my skin looked just perfect. The good news is that it doesn't sink into fine lines and wrinkles either It didn't feel greasy in any way or break me out, at the end of the day my skin still looked as fresh and flawless as it did when I first applied it in the morning. I get loads of compliments about how amazing my skin looks when wearing it. It looks even more beautiful in the summer when the sun hits your skin, but I think it is also good for the winter when your skin can look dull, grey and lifeless. This foundation to me is worth every penny and I will definitely be buying more when I run out. (I use shade 5)
I have quite pale skin that is combination/oily in the
Keely
Beauty Newbie
05/10/23-15:57
Most amazing primer ever I’m in-love with it, keeps my makeup on all day!! Honestly can’t do my makeup without it
Most amazing primer ever I’m in-love with it, keeps  my
Melanie
Beauty Newbie
05/10/23-15:49
Have tried these plus the Trigwell Cosmetics one to set powder under my eyes .. It makes me look 20 years older!! Have seen raving reviews, so what am I doing wrong please? I have dipped in powder and tapped off excess on back of hand, I've tried 'baking' and both ways seem to exaggerate the lines under my eyes, not hide them. I'm 34, only have a few fine lines, why does using a powder puff leave me looking like I'm more 60?!
Have tried these plus the Trigwell Cosmetics one to set