Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
09/13/23-07:48
As I've used Jurlique Eye Contour Balm before, albeit in a handy travel size , here's a taster of this luxurious eye cream from Jurlique. Amazing texture, very nourishing and although rich easily absorbed, smoothing out my lines and wrinkles. Perfect for my mature skin . A nice touch is the cute scoop which helps keep the pot hygienic & clean 🌹
As I've used Jurlique Eye Contour Balm before, albeit in a
validated
Rina Vibez
Beauty Newbie
09/12/23-23:36
Skincare🤌🏾🤌🏾🤌🏾
Skincare🤌🏾🤌🏾🤌🏾
Zara
Beauty Newbie
09/12/23-23:02
My new go to daily cleanser! The toleriane cleanser by la roche posay is something I use daily and it is SO good. It is very gentle yet effective at cleansing the skin without making my face feel dry or uncomfortable. This is also fragrance free and perfect for sensitive skin. i definitely recommend it to everyone 🫶🏻🩷
My new go to daily cleanser! The toleriane cleanser by la
Chelsea
09/12/23-21:05
I have been testing this for 4 weeks and I must say this is amazing, my skin feels so good and smooth and plump and this is the first retinol I’ve used that makes a difference ❤️
I have been testing this for 4 weeks and I must say this is
Christina
Beauty Insider
09/12/23-18:44
I'm such a big fan of Katie Jane Hughes, such a shame I won't be able to make this event at Sephora on 15 September! 💔
I'm such a big fan of Katie Jane Hughes, such a shame I
India
Beauty Newbie
09/12/23-16:30
Guys i just wanted to say if you’re looking for a mascara then glossier lash stick is the one. It looks so natural and it’s the best for bottom lashes.
Guys i just wanted to say if you’re looking for a mascara
Jennifer
Beauty Adviser
09/12/23-15:06
I never usaully like eye patches because my eyes are so sensitive but these are perfect I get no irritation so soothing and hydrating total spa experience
I never usaully like eye patches because my eyes are so
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
09/12/23-15:03
Thank you so much
Thank you so much