/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nidz
Beauty Newbie
08/10/23-14:43
Perfect skincare product for mom's with an early school run . It works as a moisturiser as well as foundation for a natural look . And your skin is protected
Perfect skincare product for mom's with an early school run
Lore Lorena
08/10/23-09:44
For those colder days I find Lancome Renergie triple serum the best one for my dry skin
For those colder days I find Lancome Renergie triple serum
Michael
Beauty Enthusiast
07/10/23-22:52
Amazing Eye Cream from /charlotte Tilbury Very hydrating, amazing base for Concealer especially if you suffer with dryness when applying concealer on your under eye - Total Game changer!!
Amazing Eye Cream from /charlotte Tilbury  Very hydrating,
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
07/10/23-09:31
My delivery of these lovely Garnier Hair Food Conditioning Masks arrived today. The masks can be used in 3 different ways which are • As a conditioner• Rinse-out hair mask• Leave-in conditioner They smell absolutely gorgeous and have a nice luxurious texture.
My delivery of these lovely Garnier Hair Food Conditioning
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
07/10/23-09:27
I decided to give Garnier SkinActive Vitamin C Brightening Day Cream a try. It is enriched with Super Citrus and brightening Vitamin C, to reveal nourished and glowing skin. This cream helps to re-plump fine lines and wrinkles helping to reduce their appearance. It leaves skin smooth and radiant. This brightening day cream boost your skin's glow giving a brighter and healthier looking complexion. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant which helps to protect your skin against sun damage by leaving a protective barrier which helps guard against premature ageing. This lovely cream is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. It's lovely texture is so luxurious and it absorbs so well into the skin leaving it plump, smooth, and deeply hydrated without any greasy or oily residue. It is also vegan and cruelty free x
I decided to give Garnier SkinActive Vitamin C Brightening
Saara
06/10/23-20:14
My ultimate skincare product is Caudalie detox mask! I have used this for couple years and it does miracles! I makes my pores smaller and my skin feels amazing after using it! I use this 1-2 timer per week! Definitely recommend
My ultimate skincare product is Caudalie detox mask! I have
C
Beauty Adviser
06/10/23-19:25
I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturiser. I suffer with dry itchy skin and use moisturiser after my shower before going to bed. This moisturiser is very light and absorbs very well into the skin without any oily residue on my skin. It’s fragrance free and left my skin feeling soft and comfortable throughout the night without sticking to my sheets. It’s suitable for sensitive skin as well.
I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturiser. I suffer
Alexandra
Beauty Newbie
06/10/23-18:25
The best perfume, I love it😍💕
The best perfume, I love it😍💕