/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Charlotte
Beauty Newbie
10/09/23-22:43
The Elemis Cleansing Balm is my ultimate skincare product because it effectively removes makeup and impurities while leaving my skin nourished and refreshed. Its luxurious texture and soothing properties make it a skincare essential for me. Not to mention the beautiful aromatherapy scents πŸ’—
The Elemis Cleansing Balm is my ultimate skincare product
Tsitsino
Beauty Adviser
10/09/23-20:53
One of my favorite
One of my favorite
Aneta
Beauty Adviser
10/09/23-13:01
My go to moisturizer - The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA :)
My go to moisturizer - The Ordinary Natural
Yas
Beauty Adviser
10/09/23-11:14
Read this article recently. I purchased the Glow Recipe Fruit Babies which included the majority of the products in this article. Always been super intrigued by the dew drops (and I know their products often pop up on this community!) so it was interesting reading on how to layer their skincare for the best dewy skin!βœ¨πŸ’•
Read this article recently. I purchased the Glow Recipe
Agnieszka
Beauty Adviser
10/09/23-06:48
This is my ultimate beauty product :) Lancome cils lash serum booster:) highly recommended!
This is my ultimate beauty product :) Lancome cils lash
Irini
Beauty Adviser
10/08/23-22:36
Almost an empty. Best exfoliation in the market. I would can’t recommend this enough. Facial in just 2 minutes but pricey
Almost an empty. Best exfoliation in the market. I would
Samantha
10/08/23-19:13
The most pigmented cream blush ever!!
The most pigmented cream blush ever!!
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
10/08/23-16:34
I made a very small order from Guerlain last week to take advantage of the 20% off promotion! Look at this gorgeous presentation 😍😍😍 I ordered the Natural honey tint lip balm in Peachy Glow and received three perfume samples to try!
I made a very small order from Guerlain last week to take