/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
KatPow82
11/13/23-15:09 (edited on 11/13/23-15:10)
Even on a cloudy, rainy day, the SPF goes on, love this Vichy one, so lightweight and absorbs to leave a lovely glow, helps with the fine lines and has high UV protection πŸ’•
Even on a cloudy, rainy day, the SPF goes on, love this
Lina
Beauty Enthusiast
11/13/23-10:08 (edited on 11/13/23-10:14)
I makes Kiehl's Retinol Skin-Renewing a part of my everyday skin care regimen specially after I noticed the dark spots are gone. It work to reduces melanin content and subsequent pigmentation. It was leaving my skin smooth, brightens helped restore moisture to my skin and regulate visible signs of aging such as fine lines,
I makes Kiehl's Retinol Skin-Renewing a part of my everyday
Jennipenelli
11/12/23-19:11
This has to be my ultimate skincare product at the moment πŸ–€πŸ–€
This has to be my ultimate skincare product at the moment
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
11/12/23-17:53
My ultimate skin care product is Garnier SkinActive eye mask with Hyaluronic Acid and Orange Juice it takes my puffy eyes away
My ultimate skin care product is Garnier SkinActive eye mask
Nailah
11/12/23-14:28
Absolutely love using this product!! A must have in my skincare routine ❀❀ It helps my skin feel rejuvenated and gives it a glowy look!!
Absolutely love using this product!! A must have in my
Judyta
11/12/23-13:20
Vichy serum. My daily skin care. Perfectly moisturizes. The facial skin is smooth and radiant every day.
Vichy serum.  My daily skin care.  Perfectly moisturizes.
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
11/12/23-11:34
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
11/12/23-09:28 (edited on 11/12/23-09:28)
I love to start my day with good skincare. Vichy keeps my skin hydrated and protected throughout the day πŸ˜ƒ
I love to start my day with good skincare. Vichy keeps my