Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nazia
11/04/23-08:03
Garnier eye 👀👁️ mask moisture eye sheet masks amazing results used this for 15 minutes under my eye area hydrates the skin and skin was left so soft and smooth with a glow🌟🌟. Amazing results i recommend this eye mask
Garnier eye 👀👁️ mask moisture  eye sheet masks amazing
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
11/03/23-22:25
I love the Garnier Intensive 7 Days Mango Body Lotion for Dry Skin. This super hydrating body moisturizer helps to reinforce skin’s natural protective barrier, creating an anti-evaporation effect to help maintain hydration levels in skin. It is rich in essential nutrients known to deeply soften and smooth skin, renewing its look and feel. The scent of mango is absolutely gorgeous and uplifting making it such a pleasure to use. I use it every day after a bath or shower and my skin is so supple and hydrated. I definitely would recommend. This product comes in other fragrances that are Shea Butter, Aloe and Coconut.
I love the Garnier Intensive 7 Days Mango Body Lotion for
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
11/03/23-22:12
Elle Naturelle Anisha EDP ---- The scent of Anisha is so beautiful with Patchouli and Wild Strawberry. It is a light fruity floral that is so uplifting and feminine. The Fragrance Notes are ---Top – Bergamot, Wild Strawberries, Raspberry, Blackcurrant .Mid – Rose, Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine Absolute India Lmr, Base – Cashmeran, Patchouli Oil Indonesia Lmr, Musk. This perfume is suitable for day and night wear. The back of the perfume box tells of Elle's mission of support. Reading a post on line it says ----- NaturElle supports the local women that harvest the natural ingredients in our fragrances. Our Anisha program enriches the livelihood of a community of women in Indonesia where we source our natural Patchouli Oil. The program equips women with the resources to develop an alternative income and work towards zero poverty. NaturElle. Women Supporting Women across the globe. It makes you feel a lot prouder of wearing and supporting a worthwhile brand with a great mission.
Elle Naturelle Anisha EDP ---- The scent of Anisha is so
Martyna
11/03/23-17:03
LANEIGE Cream Skin Cerapeptide Toner & Moisturiser is my ultimate skincare product at the moment! I have just been away on holiday and spent a large amount of time in the sun (wearing spf of course) which has left my skin slightly dried out and in need of some intense moisturising. This product helped with restoring the moisture and had such a soothing effect on my skin too 😍 
LANEIGE Cream Skin Cerapeptide Toner & Moisturiser is my
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
11/03/23-09:32
New baby 🤩
New baby 🤩
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
11/02/23-18:28
Some of my favourites. Hyalu B5 range is perfect for my skin.
Some of my favourites. Hyalu B5 range is perfect for my
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
11/02/23-09:04
Here are some of my favourites, now ready to replace, see any any of yours? 💙🖤
Here are some of my favourites, now ready to replace, see
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
11/02/23-07:33
I am loving Garnier Skin Active Vitamin C Day Cream at the moment it’s making my skin glow
I am loving Garnier Skin Active Vitamin C Day Cream at the