/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Anna
Beauty Adviser
12/11/23-08:46 (edited on 12/11/23-08:48)
My fav Vichy Products, it has probiotics AHA which I love it , keeps my skin smooth and glowing all the time, I am combining with Mineral 89 gel cream!!! Love it amd can’t live with out it!!! Always when my skin not feeling hydrated is the perfect combination for to boost my skin πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ€©
My fav Vichy Products, it has probiotics AHA which I love it
Despina
Beauty Adviser
11/11/23-21:13
I have started to use LaRoche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5, which helps with skin irritation, and I hope to see an improvement in the scaring on my chin.
I have started to use LaRoche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5,
Kat
Beauty Adviser
11/11/23-16:35
This is my favourite Vichy product. It’s been a complete game changer in the way I protect my skin. Before I discovered this product every sunscreen I tried left a visible white cast leaving my skin looking ashy and grey so I often wouldn’t use a SPF when going out. This serum like SPF makes my skin feel and look fantastic and I know it’s the best way to keep skin from getting those aging dark spots. Because of this product I now use SPF every day!
This is my favourite Vichy product. It’s been a complete
Larna
Beauty Newbie
11/11/23-11:48
Huda Beauty - Pretty Grunge Eyeshadow In love with the colours in this palette 😍 Can anyone recommend getting this eyeshadow palette? X
Huda Beauty - Pretty Grunge Eyeshadow In love with the
AReview333
11/11/23-10:31
Love this Cica Cleansing balm from Espa! Works perfectly on my sensitive skin and smells divine! πŸ’Ž
Love this Cica Cleansing balm from Espa! Works perfectly on
AReview333
11/11/23-10:25
The colourful world of Clarins!! Love minis! πŸ’Ž
The colourful world of Clarins!! Love minis! πŸ’Ž
Noor
Beauty Adviser
11/11/23-09:31
Finaly got my hands on it πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Finaly got my hands on it πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Noor
Beauty Adviser