Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Erica
14/09/23-12:40
Been obsess with this for quite awhile
Been obsess with this for quite awhile
Claire
Rising Star
14/09/23-12:40
My Ultimate skincare product would be Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Super C Serum / Brightening Antioxidant Serum . This is amazing as it’s for dull uneven complexions & pigmentations I suffer on and off with areas of pigmentation on my forehead and cheeks this really helps to reduce the look and brighten my skin . Easy to use just use morning & evening before your moisturiser x
My Ultimate skincare product would be Elemis Dynamic
Lana
14/09/23-12:32
Colder weather calls for more hydration with Sheer Glow. My all time favourite foundation for dry skin. Glowy, fresh, has great coverage, infused with vitamin C so it’s helping skin during wear too! So good. The finish is just gorgeous
Colder weather calls for more hydration with Sheer Glow. My
thefreestylingmummy
14/09/23-11:51
The LANCÔME advanced genefique serum is my absolute go to skincare product! It hydrates my skin, helps with fine lines and has really helped my skin barrier. Such a beautiful product ❤️
The LANCÔME advanced genefique serum is my absolute go to
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Rising Star
14/09/23-09:08
Lancome Hydra Zen, soothing moisturising & will take you through the seasons seamlessly, I always have one to hand 💕
Lancome Hydra Zen, soothing moisturising & will take you
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
14/09/23-08:57
I can feel a drop in temperature on a daily bases so I starred incorporating Lancôme triple serum to my daily routine along with other serum . What I specifically like about this one, is provides extra boost of moisture for my dry skin working on those fine lines too in the same time.
I can feel a drop in temperature on a daily bases so I
Mila
14/09/23-08:45 (edited on 14/09/23-08:46)
Loving my most recent purchase- The Supergoop Primer. This is a primer and sunscreen all in one and has skincare benefits too! It gives a lovely glow too when I wear it without makeup. Theres a few different options for different skin types which is great such as Matte option. There is also the smaller sizes so you can give it a try first before buying the full size. Full name of product is SUPERGOOP! Glowscreen - Sunscreen SPF 30 PA+++ with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide
Loving my most recent purchase- The Supergoop Primer. This
Anna
14/09/23-07:16
My new favorite! Toning hair mask to give my hair little colour refresher and moisturise hair.
My new favorite! Toning hair mask to give my hair little