/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Yas
Beauty Adviser
14/11/23-09:30
My ultimate skincare product has to be Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream💛💛 The scent is absolutely divine. The cream is packed with antioxidants, fruits and oils. My skin feels so silky smooth, hydrated and fully moisturised I'm obsessed, I have repurchased multiple times.
My ultimate skincare product has to be  Sol De Janeiro
Zara
Beauty Newbie
14/11/23-09:26
My latest skincare favourite has to be this lotion by cerave. I have been using it for a few days now and my skin is loving it! Great for sensitive skin since there is no scent 🩵 the texture is light and non greasy too! 🩵✨️🫶🏻 the pump bottle makes the application easy and quick without any product wastage, highly recommend it!
My latest skincare favourite has to be this lotion by
Annie_
Beauty Adviser
14/11/23-06:46
I cant live without this toner because its help with my prone combinations skin. Clear perfect and live smooth skin.
I cant live without this toner because its help with my
Scarlet
Beauty Adviser
14/11/23-03:35
Vichy sunscreen is an absolute game-changer in my daily beauty routine. I've always struggled with finding a sunscreen that doesn't leave a greasy or heavy feeling on my skin, but Vichy has completely changed the game for me. First off, I love that it's formulated with broad-spectrum SPF 50+ to provide maximum protection against harmful UV rays. This gives me peace of mind knowing that my skin is well-protected against sun damage and premature aging. The formula is lightweight and non-greasy, which is a huge plus for me. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any white cast or residue on my skin. I love that it's also water-resistant, so I don't have to worry about it rubbing off or sweating off during the day. One of the things I appreciate most about Vichy sunscreen is that it's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I've never had any issues with irritation or breakouts from using this sunscreen.
Vichy sunscreen is an absolute game-changer in my daily
Kerri
Beauty Newbie
13/11/23-22:13
I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again… the RoC serum capsules are just amazing! They come in the perfect amount, you get a whole months worth and they feel so luxurious on the skin! I always like to branch out and try new things but so far this is the one i always come back too ♥️
I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again… the RoC serum
Kristina
Beauty Newbie
13/11/23-19:53 (edited on 13/11/23-19:53)
2/ What makes this product your favorite?My holy grail Vichy product is the Normaderm PhytoAction Daily Deep Cleansing Gel. Its unique blend of salicylic acid and natural origin active ingredients makes it my go-to solution for acne-prone skin. This gel not only deeply cleanses my skin, effectively removing impurities and excess oil, but it also contains ingredients that soothe and prevent further breakouts. The gentle yet potent formula is perfect for daily use, and I've noticed a significant reduction in my acne and acne scars since incorporating it into my routine. 3/ Tell us a Vichy product you can't live without?I can't imagine my skincare routine without the Vichy Normaderm PhytoAction Daily Deep Cleansing Gel. As someone who has struggled with acne and the lingering marks they leave behind, this product has been a game-changer. The salicylic acid not only helps prevent new breakouts but also exfoliates and promotes skin renewal, gradually diminishing the appearance of acne scars. Its non-drying formula ensures my skin stays balanced and healthy. Winning a 1:1 Dermatologist consultation with Dr. Mary Sommerlad would be an incredible opportunity to further enhance my skincare routine and work towards achieving my healthiest complexion yet and further tackling those enduring acne scars.
2/ What makes this product your favorite?My holy grail Vichy
Cristiana
13/11/23-19:40
Reading articles on Sephora page ..love to know all new products ...drop your winter fragrance, mine is Diptique Orphéon now
Reading articles on Sephora page ..love to know all new
Cristiana
13/11/23-19:32
The hand cream ...love it ..useful to have one around you in cold weather, loving this one
The hand cream ...love it ..useful to have one around you in