/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Spectra
Beauty Adviser
01/12/23-10:01 (edited on 01/12/23-10:01)
I would love to share sephora, the bath and bodycare gift set with my lovely daughter ❤️
I would love to share sephora, the bath and bodycare gift
Christina
Beauty Insider
01/12/23-09:59 (edited on 01/12/23-12:29)
I'd love to gift the "Beauty Has No Age Gift Set" to my mum, who's discovered a love of skincare this year in her 60s. She's taken to it like a duck to water (with a little push from me!) but is currently building up her dream day and night routines and I know she'd particularly love the idea of the Lotus Youth Preserve and the 111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond eye mask. I'd have to choose the Advent Calendar 2023 (though of course I'd share it with mum too, I always do her makeup for any special occasions!). There's some of my hero products from 2023: the Virtue hair oil that I told the Sephora Community to run and pick up in the Sephora Beauty Box; my new fave Medik8 Hydr8 B5 Intense serum which has had the most incredible effect on my frown lines; the Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm which has been the one oil cleanser that hasn't flared up my rosacea. I'd love the Juliette Has A Gu*n Not A Perfume that's been on my list since I smelt it in the Sephora Westfield store; another shade of the Rose Inc Satin Lip Color Lipstick since my purchase in the Sephora Beauty Box earlier this year and has become a staple in my collection and the Gxve Beauty Lipstick ('cos I'm just a girl, take a good look at me, just your typical prototype 👄).
I'd love to gift the "Beauty Has No Age Gift Set" to my mum,
Carly
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-09:44
I’d love to gift the Sephora Favorites Define Your Hair Routine gift set to my wonderful daughter. She is Sephora OBSESSED and self conscious about her beautiful hair so I’d love to give her a happy confidence boost with this! I’d keep the Beauty Has no Age gift set for myself!! 🤣 no explanation needed!
Emma
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-09:11 (edited on 01/01/24-09:59)
I would love to get my mum the beauty has no age gift set as she always says she wants to take care of her skin but she never lets herself spend any money on things for herself. I would love the fragrance collection as it has so many products i’ve been wanting to try out but haven’t been able to! This competition is amazing🎄💗
Josie
Beauty Adviser
01/12/23-07:40 (edited on 01/12/23-07:40)
I’d love to share ‘The Makeup Extravaganza’ with my mum as Christmas is a hard time for her since my dad died and I’d love to give her a pick me up. And I’d love ‘The Fragrance Collection’ as I’m absolutely obsessed with perfumes and scented candles, but I’d also still end up sharing some of it with my mum because I love gifting it’s my favourite thing about Christmas is giving to others!! 🥰🤍
Kasiaaa
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-07:14
Sephora set is always a bit sentimental for me, this year I’m spending my Christmas away from my family, but every single year my auntie used to get for me Sephora bath collection and it does reminds me of joyful moments I had with my family, it’s not only ordinary set - its our little tradition 🥹. If I could also choose one person from all of my friends who could recieve something beautiful that would be one of my favourite friends who found out today that her dad is in a very bad health condition, I know theres not much to do to cheer her up but every little helps ❤️
Sephora set is always a bit sentimental for me, this year
Michelle
Beauty Adviser
01/12/23-07:13 (edited on 01/12/23-10:52)
I would love to try the makeup extravaganza set it has such a wonderful selection of different treats from so many amazing brands but in the spirit of gifting I would give it to my best friend as I know she would absolutely love it also and she deserves a treat as she is such a wonderful friend and mother and she works so hard as a care assistant helping others that need it the most. I would be utterly lost without her. She has been my best friend since we met in primary school and has literally been by my side through the good and the bad and always without judgment xxx
I would love to try the makeup extravaganza set it has such
Jida
Beauty Newbie
30/11/23-23:53
I’d choose the lovely person to be my best friend. She’s the only person I go to with all my troubles and she understands me the best as she’s also had her fair share of trouble with both her dad and step dad passing away in the same year. I’d gift her the make up extravaganza set as she also struggles with her self esteem due to acne from stress to make her feel as beautiful, even though she already is. I’d also choose the same set for myself as I also struggle with acne and bad hyperpigmentation 🤧 thanks for reading and I hope I get chosen🥰I’ll defo be sharing the prize