/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
TaraTiara
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-23:12
I love this competition! If I had to choose someone to gift a set to it would be my lovely Mum. She is a full time carer for my Nanna who has been really ill and so she never gets the time to sit down and have a much deserved pamper. The indulgence kit would give her the perfect kit to have some much needed relaxation! If I were to choose it would be the extravaganza kit because, well I just love makeup!
TaraTiara
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-23:11
I love this competition! If I had to choose someone to gift a set to it would be my lovely Mum. She is a full time carer for my Nanna who has been really ill and so she never gets the time to sit down and have a much deserved pamper. The indulgence kit would give her the perfect kit to have some much needed relaxation! If I were to choose it would be the extravaganza kit because, well I just love makeup!
Peachy ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป
Beauty Newbie
11/30/23-23:08
I would gift this gorgeous Bath & Body Collection for my mom. She is the most sweetest and strongest person in my life. She recently lost the most important person in her life, ( my dad ) and she is been very brave and strong about it. Iโ€™m so glad that she is my mother and I love her with all my heart. I would give this to her as she loves everything when it comes to beauty. She is such a beauty queen ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป  I would keep The Makeup Extravaganza for my self as Iโ€™m obsessed with make up. ๐Ÿฅฐ
I would gift this gorgeous Bath & Body Collection for my
Bex
Beauty Newbie
11/30/23-22:58
The SEPHORA favorites giftsets have always been my favorites. Before Sephora was available in the UK, whenever me and my mum would visit the USA we always loved to go into Sephora and treat ourselves! They're such good value to be able to try out a bunch of different products. I would love to gift my mum the 'Beauty Has No Age' giftset because she works super hard and doesn't treat herself enough! I've had my eye on the 'The Haircare Collection' because it has a few brands that I have been wanting to try that look really good!๐Ÿ˜
The SEPHORA favorites giftsets have always been my
Mirjana
Beauty Insider
11/30/23-22:07
I love all the Sephora gift sets, but the favourites would be the "The Indulgence Collection" that I would love to give to my manager ( I work in the home for elderly) , she is such a loving and hardworking manager and really gives it all for others. She truly deserves to be pampered and this set would be ideal gift for her ๐ŸŽ For myself I would love to have a "The Makeup Extravaganza" as it has a great selection of make up and I love make up, and trying new products. ๐Ÿ’• And I must say the box looks lush, perfect for gifting ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ‘Œ โ™ฅ๏ธ
I love all the Sephora gift sets, but the favourites would
Asha
Beauty Newbie
11/30/23-21:41
I would love to win this bundl/set as a gift for my wonderful mom she has done so much for me over the years so it would be a nice gift to treat her with to show my thanks and love towards her and as she absolutely loves doing her make up and Skincare.she loves shopping in sephora.thank you sephora โค๏ธ
I would love to win this bundl/set as a gift for my
Yas
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-20:37
Iโ€™d love to share the fragrance gift set with my mumโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ sheโ€™s had a tough time with her health this year going in and out of hospital but sheโ€™s still the strongest person I know! Thereโ€™s already a fragrance she loves in the set but I think sheโ€™d love to try some new ones and pamper herself. I love the variety of masks in the other set and wouldโ€™ve chosen it for myself but I only do face masks with my mum to have a girly night๐Ÿง–๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป so essentially Iโ€™d share both with her anyway!๐Ÿฅฐ
Iโ€™d love to share the fragrance gift set with my mumโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’
Shawna
11/30/23-20:07
I would like to win the Multimasking collection, I've had my eye on that one for a while. And I would gift my mun with the Indulgence collection because she deserves something luxurious and fun. She's the strongest person I know and has dealt with so much turmoil this year and has never wavered in being a good person. She deserves the world and to feel like a fabulous woman again. Hope you can grant this wish Sephora ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
I would like to win the Multimasking collection, I've had my