/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
SoonLi
01/12/23-14:00
There have been so many products I've added to my wish list from the Sephora Favourites, the Fragrance Collection, the Makeup up Extravaganza, but it's the Advent Calendar I've been wishing for the most. Every year my daughter and I share a luxury Advent Calendar and they don't get any more luxurious than the Sephora Favourites Advent Calendar. It works out so well, I have cool toned skin while hers is warm, so the makeup up split is easy, it's the same with the skin care, its split by her combination skin Vs my aging normal, so I get an the anti aging, hydration rich products while she gets the acids and lighter creams. It really is win win...
There have been so many products I've added to my wish list
Eva
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-12:04
I would love to treat my mum with the amazing "Sephora Favorites Beauty Has No Age Gift Set" because she deserves it more than anyone. I also have my eyes on the ""Sephora Favorites The Makeup Extravaganza" gift set which I would keep to myself. ✨
Dolcie
Beauty Enthusiast
01/12/23-11:45
Ultimate skincare item is defo byoma jelly cleanser! Affordable and lasts ages
Ultimate skincare item is defo byoma jelly cleanser!
Ng123
Beauty Adviser
01/12/23-11:38
I have my eye on this gorgeous Sephora favourites set and I would love to gift it to my mum as she deserves the world and I would loveee to give this gift to make her day! πŸ₯°πŸ€
I have my eye on this gorgeous Sephora favourites set and I
Dolcie
Beauty Enthusiast
01/12/23-11:25
Would 100% keep the makeup extravaganza for myself 😍 includes skincare, brushes and sponges yes please!! And another is the Fragrance Collection PERFECT for my mum 🀍
Would 100% keep the makeup extravaganza for myself 😍
Tsitsino
Beauty Adviser
01/12/23-10:58
I really like the make up gift set . I would gift this amazing make up collection for my mom. ✨️
I really like the make up gift set  . I would gift this
Larna
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-10:39
It would be amazing to celebrate the festive season with the β€œThe Makeup Extravaganza set” which I would love keep for myself πŸ˜‚ But I would also love to share The Multi Masking Collection with my partner so we can have a pamper night to relax over the stressful and busy Christmas period. 😍🀞🏻
It would be amazing to celebrate the festive season with the
Lauren
Beauty Enthusiast
01/12/23-10:37
I would love have the sephora favourites indulgence gift set and share it with my mum 🩷
I would love have the sephora favourites indulgence gift set