/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
KatPow82
12/07/23-14:55
Ultimate skincare product - Vichy 3in1 Cleanser, gorgeous milky texture, removes make up brilliantly, and leaves skin soft and smooth.
Ultimate skincare product - Vichy 3in1 Cleanser, gorgeous
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
12/07/23-14:49
Have you tried this Sanctuary Spa Shower Oil yet? It's fabulous and smells amazing
Have you tried this Sanctuary Spa Shower Oil yet? It's
Caoimhe
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-14:28
I would love to surprise my mam with a lovely Christmas gift set. My mam is a huge fan of Charlotte Tilbury as she finds it best for coverage. My mam has been through a lot taking care of me the last year and half so I would love to thank her with a gift. My mam doesn’t like to gift herself as she finds she doesn’t deserve it which breaks my heart. Thank you for the opportunity with the contest, Love Caoimhe x
FH123
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-14:10
I would like to keep Sephora body and bath collection gift set for myself as it's been a very tough few months for me so that will be great treat for me and I would like to give with my friend makeup extravaganza gift set as she loves buying makep.
FH123
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-14:04
My Favourite skincare product
My Favourite skincare product
Zara
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-13:39
It would definitely have to be the mask collection for me. I would gift it to my sister, she doesn’t really do skincare and sometimes even sleeps in her makeup!!😭 hopefully this would make her start using some sort of skin care.
Natalia B
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-13:13 (edited on 12/07/23-13:21)
Oooo I would keep "The bath and body collection" for myself (love smelling like a fiery pink peppercorn) and I would gift the "Make up Extravaganza" to my daughter so she keeps away from my Glow Recipe supplies xx Unless The advent calendars counts - then I would happily smell like coco butter and have glowing skin and hair - perfect for the stress of having a teenager daughter (my little broke best friend that thinks I'm a millionaire) :)
Saira
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-13:07
I’m really excited about the Sephora Mask collection. I would gift it to my mum who doesn’t really have a skincare routine but enjoys a relaxing mask when she has time as a treat. It looks very luxurious and I think she would love it! 🥰