Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Glam.Angie
26/10/23-12:57 (edited on 26/10/23-13:06)
One of the best dry shampoo that works so well for my hair!!!
One of the best dry shampoo that works so well for my
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
26/10/23-11:57
This is a perfume that I would recommend to all mens at any age. The unique combination of woody and spicy scents in a gentle manner used , make it the best ever scent ever released by house of Dior. The simplicity of the bottle shape is truly what to expect from Dior but this is well topped with the quality of the scent and its longevity.
This is a perfume that I would recommend to all mens at any
Tilly-Mae
Rising Star
26/10/23-11:30
My ultimate skincare product (or one of them!)❤️ This product is so soothing and you can use it for so many things: e.g, dry lips, sunburn, skin tightness, grazes, dry skin… the list could go on. I was on roaccutane for 9 months and wish I discovered this earlier as it really helped with the insanely dry/cracked lips which were a side effect of the medication ❤️
My ultimate skincare product (or one of them!)❤️ This
Zara
26/10/23-07:32
The latest addition to my skincare routine, heard so much about this product 🫶🏻💕
The latest addition to my skincare routine, heard so much
Stephanie
Beauty Expert
25/10/23-17:23
My hair had started to look very faded and straw like so I decided that I wanted to go for a more deeper colour. I tried Garnier GOD Permanent hair colour in shade 7.0 Almond Creme Dark Blonde. It left my hair with a lot more depth of colour. There is no brassy look, my hair shines, feels conditioned and looks so natural. The hair colour is so easy to use and I love that you can mix the hair colour in the same pot that all the ingredients come in. It has not got any strong or unpleasant smell whilst on the hair as it is infused with the scent of sandalwood, goji berry & orchid. With it's thick mask like texture there are no drips and it is so simple to use just like applying a mask on your hair. I love that GOOD is a 90% natural origin colour kit. Once applied to the hair you simply leave it to process for up to 30 minutes. Once the time is up rinse the colour from the hair until the water runs clear. You then give a light shampoo. When the shampoo is rinsed completely out I pat my hair with a towel to absorb the excess water so the conditioner can get straight into the hair and absorb better. In the contents of the tub a Silk and Shine conditioner is included. Enriched with nourishing shea butter care, it has a nice rich texture that coats the hair perfectly. I leave it to absorb for 2-3 minutes before rinsing. The hair feels like silk when rinsing out. When drying my hair it is super smooth and there is no tangling in the brush. My hair looks super healthy with beautiful highlights and tones. I would really recommend this wonderful product. Inside the Good Mixing Tub is a Wooden spatula, The developer cream, The colourant cream, Silk and Shine conditioner.
My hair had started to look very faded and straw like so I
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
25/10/23-08:43
Issey Miyake L'odisey If you are in to floral scent , well this one is definitely for you . With an unique combination of rose , lotus, lily's and woody notes , it is a full expression of a delicate bit yet very imposing scent. A very long lasting scent that stays so well on clothes, up to 1 week or more , and on the skin , the pulse areas around 15 hours, this is the most longevity scent that I ever used . The botle design is so unique and reflects the origin on the creator, Issey Miyake, the Japanese stylish creation. Welk impressed with this one .
Issey Miyake  L'odisey  If you are in to floral scent , well
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
25/10/23-07:55
My scarring journey started when I was about 17 year old, my by hormonal changed leaded to a severe acne , not only on my face but also on my body. Over the years I used many products targeted for this issue , but no major improvement was visibly seen. A friend of mine recommended me La Roche-Pasay Effaclar range and this is were my journey to scar recovery began. I have being very continuous in using this every day , in a correct order and yet after 4 months the results were totally unbelievable One product that I am definitely recommend for those that suffer form scarring and skin imperfections.
My scarring journey started when I was about 17 year old, my
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Rising Star
25/10/23-07:53
Impressed with Byoma balancing face mist , giving me a calm complexion at the first sign of a breakout, love it as a toner too 🧡
Impressed with Byoma balancing face mist , giving me a calm