/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Amy_freebiesfreak90
Beauty Enthusiast
07/12/23-13:07
I would gift the bath and body collection to one of my best friend. She's suffering from depression, lost her job and feeling really down. I'd like to have a magic wand to make her feeling better as she's one of a kind and world deserves more people like her. Anyway I'd love the extravaganza makeup collection for myself
Erica
Beauty Enthusiast
07/12/23-12:48
I would share the Serphora body and bath collection gift set with my sister and she loves baths and relaxing and I would keep the Serphora make up extravaganza gift set for myself as I love make up.
Roxanne
Beauty Newbie
07/12/23-12:45
I would have to choose the multitasking favourites as for me there's nothing better than chillin with a facemask on for a bit of relaxation after a full day at work, especially the heat masks to rest my poor eyes with being on a computer.
Kelly
Beauty Newbie
07/12/23-12:37
I would share the Serphora body and bath collection gift set with my sister and she loves baths and relaxing and I would keep the Serphora make up extravaganza gift set for myself as I love make up.
Nazia
07/12/23-11:54
A little goes a long way lovely shampoo 🧴 thick latherπŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ after i used this my hair looks and feels great afterwards great value goos size bottle i recommend this bond building shampoo
A little goes a long way lovely shampoo 🧴 thick latherπŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ
Laura
Beauty Adviser
07/12/23-11:27
Who has used these fab Elemis eye masks? They really give my under eye area a quick pick me up, plumping out my lines and Smoothing out the skin
Who has used these fab Elemis eye masks? They really give my
madrasa
Beauty Adviser
07/12/23-08:56
I'd gift the Beauty Has No Age gift set to my mother as I'd to give her a bit of pampering 'me time' as a thank you for all the hard work she does for the family and the community (I'd probably ask to share the cleansing balm as it would go great with the gift set I'd keep...). I'd keep The Makeup Extravaganza gift set and share it with my sister as we love to get glam and this would be great to bond over. She's always there for me and this would be a great way to also say thanks!
Mirjana
Beauty Insider
07/12/23-07:04
Lancome Advanced Genifique serum is my all time favourite. It gives me great hydration without making my skin oily. I can see some reduction in the fine lines and it plumps my skin. Love it πŸ˜€ 😍
Lancome Advanced Genifique serum is my all time favourite.