/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Savvy_skincarebeauty
Beauty Adviser
12/07/23-19:01
Incredible giveaway, good luck everyone! I'd gift the Fragrance Collection to my Mum as she loves nice perfumes & has had a very tough year, so this would hopefully put a smile back on her face 🥰 I've had my eye on the Makeup Extravaganza, so this is I'd have to keep 🤩
Anna
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-18:12
I love this cmpetition, i would definitely share the makeup extravaganza with my best firend because she loves Kosas & glow recipe, for myself i would keep the bath & body collection because I love self care!
Marcos
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-16:50
I'd love to share the fragrance gift set with my mum as we love trying out new perfumes together, and I would definitely keep the makeup extravaganza all for myself!
Amy_freebiesfreak90
Beauty Enthusiast
12/07/23-16:15
I really enjoyed using this face scrub. It has salicylic acid to exfoliate the skin. Even if it's a scrub the grains are super delicate. It helped to unclog and shrink my pores.
I really enjoyed using this face scrub. It has salicylic
Holly
Beauty Enthusiast
12/07/23-16:09
Every day is sparkle season! I love a tapered coffin/ ballerina nail shape! what are your favs / least fav for nail shapes! x
Every day is sparkle season! I love a tapered coffin/
Kinga
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-15:53
I would definitely share the "bath and body collection " with my sister as she loves home-made spa and the "fragrance collection " would go to me as i am fragrance' freak 😜
clairebybear
Beauty Enthusiast
12/07/23-15:07
I'd happily share The Sephora Favourites makeup extravaganza with my sister. She's a new first time mum and I know she's not feeling her best right now, so definitely deserves a pick-me-up as she's doing a Fantastic job 🫶🩷
Jess
Beauty Enthusiast
12/07/23-15:02
What a wonderful competition! I would love to gift the Make Up Extravaganza Sephora favourites gift box to my sister who deserves a little treat this year and to keep the Beauty Has No Age Sephora favourites gift set for myself as I really need to tackle the visible signs of ageing that are appearing now that I’m nearly 37! Hopefully these sets would boost both mine and my sister’s confidence in the new year! Thanks Sephora for a wonderful competition!