Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Tamy
Rising Star
11/01/23-17:11
Absolutely gorgeous product. It's honestly nice and exfoliating yet gentle and non stripping. You notice a brightness to your skin almost immediately after the first use! Can not recommend it enough! Have you tried it?
Absolutely gorgeous product. It's honestly nice and
Laura
Rising Star
11/01/23-09:41
Absolutely love my collection of The Ordinary. A complete game changer at a great price. I use the BHA/AHA peeling solution twice a week and it helps keep my skin clear and smooth, Hyaluronic helps lock in moisture and Niacinamide helps brighten and even out my skin.
Absolutely love my collection of The Ordinary. A complete
Polina
Rising Star
10/31/23-22:05
The best mask I've ever tried. Pleasant aroma, good texture. After the first use, the pores were significantly reduced and the complexion became better. Very easy to use. I also cannot help but note that the mask is made with natural ingredients. I definitely recommend this mask.
The best mask I've ever tried. Pleasant aroma, good texture.
Kelly
Rising Star
10/31/23-18:07
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ,๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ. ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ. ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ โ—พ๏ธSALICYLIC ACID & LHA, โ—พ๏ธProceradTM, โ—พ๏ธNIACINAMIDE, โ—พ๏ธMANNOSE, โ—พ๏ธ ZINC ๐™‹๐˜พ๐˜ผ. ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™™, ๐™๐™ฎ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ก๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ. ๐™Š๐™› ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™ช๐™ก๐™– ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™„ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™™๐™š๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ.
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง
KatPower82
Rising Star
10/31/23-14:55
Ultimate skincare product - Vichy Mineral 89 Booster - soothes and hydrates skin brilliantly
Ultimate skincare product - Vichy Mineral 89 Booster -
KatPower82
Rising Star
10/31/23-14:54
Canโ€™t wait to try this ๐Ÿฅฐ
Canโ€™t wait to try this ๐Ÿฅฐ
Liz
Beauty Expert
10/31/23-14:20
Mini makeup for a mini-break in Cornwall ๐ŸŒง๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–
Mini makeup for a mini-break in Cornwall ๐ŸŒง๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–
Pink Ninja
Rising Star
10/31/23-13:49
Scent of the day: Penhaligon's Changing Constance ๐Ÿ’– a delicious blend of salted caramel & creamy vanilla, spiced up with cardamom, grounded with the notes of cashmeran & tobacco... * available in the PENHALIGON'S Portraits Mansion Discovery Set (8 x 10ml) on Sephora website๐Ÿ˜‰
Scent of the day: Penhaligon's Changing Constance ๐Ÿ’– a