/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Christina
Beauty Insider
13/12/23-14:30
Next on my sensitive skin saviours is the Barrier Repair from Dermalogica. I've used this for a long time to help with sensitive skin and rosacea, and it has several great ways of using: 1. You can use this as an all over moisturiser - or to "spot protect" across your nose and cheeks. It works really well at protecting skin when you're outside in chilly weather. 2. You can use this as a mask - Dermalogica suggest on flights - but I sometimes use this to sleep in when I'm having a bad flare. It only takes a light layer and is also great on fine lines. 3. You can use it as a primer. It sits wonderfully well under makeup and treats your skin at the same time. It has a silicone type consistency which helps with oily skin and holds foundation in place really well. 4. You can use this to help get rid of the remnants of an outbreak in the healing phase. It works really well to soften skin and protect the spot from pollution by forming a little comfortable barrier over it.
Next on my sensitive skin saviours is the Barrier Repair
Sal123
Beauty Enthusiast
13/12/23-14:28
My current favourite overnight lip masks, they are quite runny in comparison to most lip masks I have tried but they work really well and I always wake up with intensely hydrated and soft, moisturised lips and they are really affordable. I have been really impressed with all the Sephora collection products I have tried. these masks alongside the lip balms and scrubs I would totally recommend, I also really like the pencil eyeliners they are super creamy and are available in a great range of shades, what are some of your favourite Sephora collection products?
My current favourite overnight lip masks, they are quite
Christina
Beauty Insider
13/12/23-14:08
With the cold weather and central heating, my sensitive skin has flared up again, so I thought I'd share my favourite sensitive skin products for anyone else experiencing issues. Alongside my sensitivity, I also have rosacea, and I spend a lot of my time working outside in the winter. I start my day using the Dermalogica Daily Milkfoliant from the Sephora Community Test and Review. I like how it exfoliates, but it's still gentle enough to use with sensitive skin and helps set a great base for foundation. It's a lot kinder to sensitive skin than the Daily Microfoliant and so eases the redness across my cheeks.
With the cold weather and central heating, my sensitive skin
Laura
Beauty Adviser
13/12/23-09:30
I had a few compliments about my skin on my makeup look I posted yesterday and I just wanted to give a shout out to the Garnier SkinActive Vitamin C mask that I wore the night before. I love these for giving skin a little boost when I want it to look its best
I had a few compliments about my skin on my makeup look I
Florence
Beauty Newbie
13/12/23-06:52
I would choose the Sephora extravaganza makeup set to share with my mum !
Oprea
Beauty Newbie
13/12/23-01:38
would share the Sephora Favourites Bundle with my mum, she never buys anything nice for herself and is stuck using poundland makeup, which im trying to steer her away from, if I won this I'd love to give it to her :)
Deepkala
Beauty Newbie
12/12/23-23:27
I love the “The Makeup Extravaganza” Sephora Favourite set because it’s looks amazing!! I would love to share this with my bestie because we both love experimenting with new makeup products!
Aisha
Beauty Newbie
12/12/23-20:14
Patiently waiting for One Size Beauty to restock.. anyone else?