/ Next on my sensitive skin saviours is the Barrier Repair
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Christina
Beauty Insider
13/12/23-14:30
Next on my sensitive skin saviours is the Barrier Repair from Dermalogica. I've used this for a long time to help with sensitive skin and rosacea, and it has several great ways of using: 1. You can use this as an all over moisturiser - or to "spot protect" across your nose and cheeks. It works really well at protecting skin when you're outside in chilly weather. 2. You can use this as a mask - Dermalogica suggest on flights - but I sometimes use this to sleep in when I'm having a bad flare. It only takes a light layer and is also great on fine lines. 3. You can use it as a primer. It sits wonderfully well under makeup and treats your skin at the same time. It has a silicone type consistency which helps with oily skin and holds foundation in place really well. 4. You can use this to help get rid of the remnants of an outbreak in the healing phase. It works really well to soften skin and protect the spot from pollution by forming a little comfortable barrier over it.
Next on my sensitive skin saviours is the Barrier Repair