Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Piper
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-22:39
Definitely either the makeup or skincare favourites set. At the minute it’s ALL my mum will go on about. My poor mum is buying lots of things for me and not for herself, she would definitely be the person I share with. I’m so exited for Christmas but it’s just coming up so fast I hardly have time to order products. I’m hoping my poor mum hasn’t put to much stress on herself, if we did get chosen I think she would be over the moon.  Love you lots mum xx
Aleksandra88
Beauty Enthusiast
01/12/23-22:33
SEPHORA FAVORITES The Skincare Collection - I would take it for my beloved mother ❤️ There are a lot of interesting skin care products there that she would definitely find useful and she would be happy 💗SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza-I would love to take a set with make-up cosmetics for myself ❤️ makeup is something I love, and such a box full of various goodies would be honey to my heart💗
SEPHORA FAVORITES The Skincare Collection - I would
Ellie
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-22:29 (edited on 02/12/23-01:25)
This is my holy grail at the moment. During the winter months I struggle with dry lips but I came across the Clarins lip comfort oil. It is amazing! I have no.08 strawberry which has a slight red tint to it which fades pretty quickly. I cannot stop applying this on my lips and its tastes incredible!
This is my holy grail at the moment. During the winter
Ellie
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-21:51
OH MY GOODNESS! What a box! The bath and body collection... This box contains my favourite products. Firstly who doesn't love a good candle whilst in the bath? Even better using Moton Brown...great scent too. Followed by a wind-down of skincare routine with body oil and lip balm... especially with the recent weather, and to top it off the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (I sound old but this is all I have asked for for Christmas) and with the Pulse Point I must be asleep within no time! What a box, defo not sharing hehe! However, I would share the skincare collection. My poor mum keeps rummaging through my skincare drawer to help her skin so this would allow her to try much more and see what works for her 
Beautyblade
Beauty Adviser
01/12/23-20:08
Sephora favourites gift set To gift: Grooming set: my brother. Although he wouldn't admit it he takes longest to get ready according to my sis in law as he always grooming. Makeup extravaganza collection: my sis in law. She has said that with the kids she needs easy on the go kind of makeup like nude sticks and pencil eyeshadow. This gift set seems to fit the bill Multi masking set: sis in law. To encourage her to pamper herself and have a bit of relaxing time between juggling work and kids. To treat myself: The multi masking set and skincare set. Masking for always nice to have a break and have a mask. As Im always looking for the right combination of skincare to deal with my problematic skin.
Sephora favourites gift set To gift:  Grooming set: my
Rukhsar
Beauty Enthusiast
01/12/23-20:05
SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza! My sister would love this as we are both makeup obsessed! 😍🤍 lots of brands that we both haven’t tried
SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza! My sister would
AReview333
01/12/23-19:41
The Grooming Collection 👨🏽🧑🏽‍🎓👩🏽‍🎤👩🏽‍🎨🧑🏽‍🚀🦸🏽 As the Sephora Collection is made to be on the move! I'd go for a gift set and one with a name to suit the ethos of democratising high quality beauty for all! It would be a gift for the O/H!! As Christmas is for giving!! xoxo
The Grooming Collection
Bella
01/12/23-18:39
I would love to try the fragrance sephora favourites set! Looks like such a good deal and I can see some brands I love, my mum would love this for Christmas 🤍