/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Despina
Beauty Adviser
12/13/23-19:19
I find the Garnier Self-Care collection of five hydrating sheet masks great for my ageing combo skin. They leave the skin moisturized, plumped, and with a glow. A perfect way to pamper my skin
I find the Garnier Self-Care collection of five hydrating
Isabel
12/13/23-19:10
I’d adore winning the Sephora favourites “makeup extravaganza” gift set - my eyes are focused in on that mini Natasha Denona palette, never owned anything from them but would love to get creative with this and all the other goodies! I’d personally share the kiko pencil and blursh blush as well as other bits with my mum as she has been my absolute rock this year, and want her to feel glam and appreciated like how she should be! Merry Christmas to the Sephora team and the whole community! ♥️✨
I’d adore winning the Sephora favourites “makeup
Faye
Beauty Newbie
12/13/23-18:18
What are your opinions on the milk makeup collection
Margaret123456
Beauty Adviser
12/13/23-18:11 (edited on 12/13/23-18:12)
I would share the Sephora favourites bundle with my daughter ,she's great with applying make up and skincare ,so gives me tonnes of tips &tricks . I love sharing beauty pampering with her,she makes it all such fun . We both love Sephora for our products .🤞💗
Lisaxxx
Beauty Newbie
12/13/23-17:51
I would gift the Sephoras favourites make up extravaganza with my daughter as she has had a hard time recently with bullying and deserves a treat. I would keep the beauty has no age bundle for myself as a lovely treat for my skin
Phoebe
Beauty Newbie
12/13/23-16:08
I would share the Sephora one with my mum and keep the drunk elephant to my self
Christina
Beauty Insider
12/13/23-16:02
Final sensitive skin recommendation for the day, I've been using the Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Cream. I had used the Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Lotion as part of a Sephora Community Test and Review and did quite like it, though I was never sure exactly where to put it in my routine. The cream version works really well as a night moisturiser on the sensitive areas of my skin: across my nose, over to my cheeks and on my chin. I always find using a heavy night cream to help with wrinkles is great for my forehead, under my eyes etc, but causes havoc with my sensitive lower half of my face, so I'm trying to split my face and treat areas with different products. The Skinfix cream still feels rich enough to be used as a night time moisturiser and layers well with my other topical treatments without pilling. I find the lower half of my skin texture has become much smoother, and it does feel like a little barrier has formed overnight to lock in moisture.
Final sensitive skin recommendation for the day, I've been
Christina
Beauty Insider
12/13/23-15:26
Another of my favourites to help with sensitivity from the Dermalogica Ultracalming range is the Ultracalming Cleanser. This is my nighttime cleanser and on days when I don't exfoliate because my skin is too sensitive, I use this in the morning too. The cleanser has a lovely gel/silicone like texture and can be rubbed on with fingertips whilst forming a gentle barrier to reduce skin on skin friction. It helps cool down your skin on application. You can remove it with water, but I personally remove it by wiping it off with tissue, so I don't have to use water on my face. Both the temperature of the water and the water quality can have an effect on my redness and using a tissue to remove takes that stress away. I wipe it away in long, gentle strokes to reduce as much contact as possible. The cleanser works well for a double cleanse after makeup and by using a tissue to remove, you can even see when your foundation has fully come off and make sure you don't leave clogged pores behind. One of the great tips I picked up from the Sephora Dermalogica masterclass earlier this year was to use the cleanser as a cooling mask, which also really helps reduce redness when you're getting ready for bed.
Another of my favourites to help with sensitivity from the