/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Kathy
Beauty Enthusiast
28/12/23-12:12 (edited on 28/12/23-12:13)
Would share TARTE Tartette in Bloom clay palette with my daughter and keep vichy mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating serum for myself
Laura
Beauty Adviser
28/12/23-11:26
What fragrance did you all wear Christmas day? I opted for a not very Christmasy but fave of mine Jimmy Choo Blossom
What fragrance did you all wear Christmas day? I opted for a
Betty
Beauty Adviser
27/12/23-17:52
I love everything in Sephora favourites. I’ve got a lot of things on my wish list and I have been a very good girl this year :)) I have my eyes on Sephora favourites The makeup Extravaganza. I’m obsessed with makeup. 💄 Makeup is being part of my everyday life. Definitely I’d keep this to myself ❤️  For my lovely friend, who has just recently become a single mum I’d love to share Sephora favourite Beauty has no age gift set 🎁Being a member of the community is making me so proud 😊
I love everything in Sephora favourites. I’ve got a lot of
Abigail
Beauty Newbie
27/12/23-14:23
I’d share this with my mum and ganny. We always go round the shops spraying all the fragrances especially at airports🤣 we normally never remember which one is our favourites lol. They especially deserve it after working hard and supporting me through my studies during a long hard year
I’d share this with my mum and ganny. We always go round the
Megan
Beauty Enthusiast
27/12/23-12:45 (edited on 29/12/23-09:44)
🏅 Sephora Favourites gifting bundle - Savage’s wish list. If I were to win this prize, I would choose the Sephora Favourites, The Bath & Body Collection, for my Mam Yvonne. I would choose the Sephora Favourites, The Makeup Extravaganza.  Why should we be considered for the prize? My mam is retiring from the NHS after over 40 years on service, in a months time. She has cared, and looked after so many people through her years as a Nurse, and I think she deserves a little gift of care back! If I were to win I’d be over the moon to give her this little treat as a well done for her years of service to the country and the NHS. I’d be glowing from joy and hopefully the Makeup Extravaganza Collection too!! I hope we are considered for the prize, as thanks to my hardworking, generous and all round fantastic Mam and Nurse, Yvonne Savage. 🤞🛁👩🏻‍⚕️🫅🏻🧖🏻‍♀️❤️ 
🏅 Sephora Favourites gifting bundle - Savage’s wish list.
Dorcsi
Beauty Newbie
27/12/23-11:08
 SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza:  i find exciting and would gift it to my bestttttt friend who introduced me to sephora and all these trendy skin care and make up products. Id be lost without her 😄✨
Saima
Beauty Newbie
27/12/23-04:58 (edited on 27/12/23-05:00)
I really wanted to buy CT SKINCARE BUNDLE AS I absolutely love their magic cream.If you apply that cream before makeup literally you don’t even need primer.Then after that prep your skin with CT setting spray.I will share this set with my mom and specially the eye cream as she needs it more than me.
I really wanted to buy CT SKINCARE BUNDLE AS I absolutely
Nazia
26/12/23-21:44
💕 Thank you to everyone on the sephora community for the likes and comments💕
💕 Thank you to everyone on the sephora community for the