Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Holly
Beauty Newbie
07/12/23-16:09
Every day is sparkle season! I love a tapered coffin/ ballerina nail shape! what are your favs / least fav for nail shapes! x
Every day is sparkle season! I love a tapered coffin/
Kinga
Beauty Newbie
07/12/23-15:53
I would definitely share the "bath and body collection " with my sister as she loves home-made spa and the "fragrance collection " would go to me as i am fragrance' freak 😜
clairebybear
Beauty Enthusiast
07/12/23-15:07
I'd happily share The Sephora Favourites makeup extravaganza with my sister. She's a new first time mum and I know she's not feeling her best right now, so definitely deserves a pick-me-up as she's doing a Fantastic job 🫶🩷
Jess
Beauty Enthusiast
07/12/23-15:02
What a wonderful competition! I would love to gift the Make Up Extravaganza Sephora favourites gift box to my sister who deserves a little treat this year and to keep the Beauty Has No Age Sephora favourites gift set for myself as I really need to tackle the visible signs of ageing that are appearing now that I’m nearly 37! Hopefully these sets would boost both mine and my sister’s confidence in the new year! Thanks Sephora for a wonderful competition!
KatPower82
07/12/23-14:55
Ultimate skincare product - Vichy 3in1 Cleanser, gorgeous milky texture, removes make up brilliantly, and leaves skin soft and smooth.
Ultimate skincare product - Vichy 3in1 Cleanser, gorgeous
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
07/12/23-14:49
Have you tried this Sanctuary Spa Shower Oil yet? It's fabulous and smells amazing
Have you tried this Sanctuary Spa Shower Oil yet? It's
Caoimhe
Beauty Newbie
07/12/23-14:28
I would love to surprise my mam with a lovely Christmas gift set. My mam is a huge fan of Charlotte Tilbury as she finds it best for coverage. My mam has been through a lot taking care of me the last year and half so I would love to thank her with a gift. My mam doesn’t like to gift herself as she finds she doesn’t deserve it which breaks my heart. Thank you for the opportunity with the contest, Love Caoimhe x
FH123
Beauty Newbie
07/12/23-14:10
I would like to keep Sephora body and bath collection gift set for myself as it's been a very tough few months for me so that will be great treat for me and I would like to give with my friend makeup extravaganza gift set as she loves buying makep.