/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Emily
Beauty Newbie
28/12/23-12:48
Hi Sephora, first time entering a contest! As someone who now works fully remote at home, I’ve got a new found love for embracing my natural beauty and investing in a long skincare routine in the morning and evenings. I’d definitely have to keep the SEPHORA FAVOURITES Beauty Has No Age Gift Set. It is never too late or too early to invest in yourself. I’d love to share the SEPHORA FAVOURITES Stocking Filler Nails Inc with my best friend. We love getting our nails done together and have often done each others when times were tough!
Marta94
Beauty Newbie
28/12/23-12:43 (edited on 28/12/23-12:58)
This was not an easy choice because all the sets are great! 😁 After thinking about it for a while, I would give this set to my sister SEPHORA FAVORITES Fragrance collection 🎁 Why this one and for my sister? Because my sister loves perfumes 😍 so this set would be a hit! Why I chose her? Because she is very important to me ❤️ For myself, I would choose the SEPHORA FAVORITES Makeup 🎁 Why this? Because as a mother of a small child👣 I wanted to go somewhere and be beautifully makeup ❤️ It's a gift for being a 24/7 mother 🎁❤️
This was not an easy choice because all the sets are great!
Applesx
Beauty Newbie
28/12/23-12:40 (edited on 28/12/23-12:42)
I would like to get the makeup. I've been extremely insecure about my face/skin on my face and makeup helps boost my confidence! I would share (the eye products specifically) with my mother in law who also loves makeup and had been extremely nice to me, welcoming me to the family!
Sonia
Beauty Newbie
28/12/23-12:39
SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza as I love makeup and would share with my mum and my sister.Mostly I would love the glow recipe and the blursh and Kiko Milano as I love their brand.
SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza as I love makeup
Ayesha
Beauty Newbie
28/12/23-12:35
Give the Gift of Sephora Favourites I would keep the classic for myself as sephora collection holds great products my skin loves. I would gift fresh to my sister, as she’s had a tough year and with young kids, shes not been able to look after herself. And the pink collection I would gift to my mum. Just got her into a routine with skincare
Terri
Beauty Newbie
28/12/23-12:23
I would get my sister a Tarte eye shadow palette in bloom because she love the colours in this palette. For myself i would love anything from Liz Earle.
Louise
Beauty Enthusiast
28/12/23-12:20 (edited on 28/12/23-12:21)
I would gift the Sephora Favourites The Makeup Extravaganza to my friend who has had a tough year and I would keep the Sephora Favourites Beauty Has No Age Gift Set for myself now I’ve turned 40 I need it!!
I would gift the Sephora Favourites The Makeup Extravaganza
Joanne10
Beauty Adviser
28/12/23-12:17
I would choose the fresh as both me and my bestie would love to try this