/ ๐Ÿ… Sephora Favourites gifting bundle - Savageโ€™s wish list.
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Megan
Beauty Enthusiast
27/12/23-12:45 (edited on 29/12/23-09:44)
๐Ÿ… Sephora Favourites gifting bundle - Savageโ€™s wish list. If I were to win this prize, I would choose the Sephora Favourites, The Bath & Body Collection, for my Mam Yvonne. I would choose the Sephora Favourites, The Makeup Extravaganza.  Why should we be considered for the prize? My mam is retiring from the NHS after over 40 years on service, in a months time. She has cared, and looked after so many people through her years as a Nurse, and I think she deserves a little gift of care back! If I were to win Iโ€™d be over the moon to give her this little treat as a well done for her years of service to the country and the NHS. Iโ€™d be glowing from joy and hopefully the Makeup Extravaganza Collection too!! I hope we are considered for the prize, as thanks to my hardworking, generous and all round fantastic Mam and Nurse, Yvonne Savage. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿซ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿง–๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโค๏ธ 
๐Ÿ… Sephora Favourites gifting bundle - Savageโ€™s wish list.