/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Steph
Beauty Newbie
01/23/24-18:04
I do use some other products like the PHA glow recipe toner and the Drunk Elephant Baby Facial but I do not use those products every day. These other products are gentle enough though that I do use them every day and I love how they have been making my skin feel.
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Glowy radiance
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Gentle and good for nourishing the skin.
What’s your beauty secret?
Not overusing products.
@noekovacs
Beauty Newbie
01/23/24-17:58
For winter months it’s good to keep it simple 💚
Winter
It’s for skin barrier
Wash your face with cold water
Kuljit
Beauty Adviser
01/23/24-17:46
I am loving how all these different products work together so well. I was introduced to Dermalogica by this community and love it. The new Kayali Sparkling Lychee makes me feel like its summer even in this weather
Daily minimal skin and body care
They make my skin glow and make me smell delicious
Plenty of water and SPF
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Charlotte
Beauty Newbie
01/23/24-16:59
I would recommend to use products that don’t have a strong fragrance and don’t use retinol at a young age
It has a theme of The ordinary, Glow recipe and drink elephant
Because all of there ingredients are all safe for all skin types
To not overload with make up and to find the products that suit your face
Georgia
Beauty Newbie
01/23/24-14:56
Hey everyone! Here’s my guide to reviving your beautiful skin!
i absolutely love all things pink!
they are a great mixture of glowly and hydrating products. They all work so well together to leave my skin so refreshed and smooth! They are all perfect for my sensitive skin too!
apply the toner onto your hands first and gently pat onto the skin in a circular motion
Patrycja
Beauty Enthusiast
01/23/24-14:47
Make sure that you use active ingredients tailored to your skincare concerns. Make sure you double cleanse always. Moisturise, moisturise and moisturise again. Never skip SPF.
All clean girl astehtic skincare routine
I’m a double cleansing type of girl so I would always start with taking my make up off with a balm/oil cleanser. My favourite is the OG Elemis Cleansing Balm. This one in particular as it has the added benefits of rose oil! The next step is my another all time favourite product the Cera Ve Salicylic Acid Cleanser. An oldie but a goodie. It is here to stay. It keeps my little bumps at bay and controls hormonal acne flare ups. One tip I could share is to leave it on your face for about a minute or so in order for the actives to do it’s thing, before washing off. Moving onto moisturiser, I use prescription tretinoin which means that I need to protect my skin barrier. Nothing does it better than the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin cream. It does not only protect it but it restores it when things get too dry and sensitive. Lastly, the absolute everyday essential, a quality SPF. My personal favourite is the Eucerin SPF 50 as it offers excellent protection and works well both in winter and summer! It does not make your eyes sting, nor does it cause your make up to melt off. Love this stuff.
Tretinoin and consistency!
Aurelie
Beauty Newbie
01/23/24-11:44
Although I've been applying skincare and make-up on my face for over 20 years, I've never really known what I was doing. I've only just recently been paying more attention to the products I use and what they mean/do. A new path towards self-care... and it's fun!
Hydrate and protect
They help me prepare and hydrate my skins before applying my make-up.
I hydrate my skin every morning and every night before going to bed.
Jodie
Beauty Enthusiast
01/23/24-11:09
Apple dkny is my all time favourite always complimented on smelling fruity scent lasts nearly all day. Simple face wash leaves my skin feeling smooth soft and clean. Elf primer grip works wonders on keeping my make up stay in place all day. Can't live without my Hi smile colour corrector toothpaste, as a smoker (bad habit I know) I struggled trying every product to help whiten my teeth from the stains and this seems to be the only product I've used so far that really works
Different stages, my favourite so far
These just work for me.
Cleansed moisturised skin