/ Take care of your skin the right way
Patrycja
Beauty Enthusiast
01/23/24-14:47

Take care of your skin the right way

Make sure that you use active ingredients tailored to your skincare concerns. Make sure you double cleanse always. Moisturise, moisturise and moisturise again. Never skip SPF.
ELEMIS Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 20g
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 473ml
DR.JART+ Ceramidin Cream 50ml
Eucerin Photoageing Control Sun Fluid SPF50 50ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
All clean girl astehtic skincare routine
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Iโ€™m a double cleansing type of girl so I would always start with taking my make up off with a balm/oil cleanser. My favourite is the OG Elemis Cleansing Balm. This one in particular as it has the added benefits of rose oil! The next step is my another all time favourite product the Cera Ve Salicylic Acid Cleanser. An oldie but a goodie. It is here to stay. It keeps my little bumps at bay and controls hormonal acne flare ups. One tip I could share is to leave it on your face for about a minute or so in order for the actives to do itโ€™s thing, before washing off. Moving onto moisturiser, I use prescription tretinoin which means that I need to protect my skin barrier. Nothing does it better than the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin cream. It does not only protect it but it restores it when things get too dry and sensitive. Lastly, the absolute everyday essential, a quality SPF. My personal favourite is the Eucerin SPF 50 as it offers excellent protection and works well both in winter and summer! It does not make your eyes sting, nor does it cause your make up to melt off. Love this stuff.
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
Tretinoin and consistency!