/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Tiegan
01/25/24-20:17
Hydrating and spot help
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Moisture!
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
All products help hydrate my skin with the addition of Effaclar Duo for spotty days
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
Focus on skincare rather than covering with makeup
Daniela
Beauty Enthusiast
01/25/24-19:55
A selfcare treat for your face
Self care
The moisturiser and Lipbalm have SPF coverage, the double cleansing helps my skin feel clean but not dry. The smell of the Elemis products is divine and a great self-care treat.
Face masks. Keep the cleansing balm for 10 mins before removing.
Norz
Beauty Enthusiast
01/25/24-19:27
I love to use a cleanser, toner, moisturiser and an SPF.
Skincare. Cleanse, tone, moisturise and suncream!
They're all good products, may not be of the same brand but I love them and they work.
Sleep 8+ hours and good genes ๐Ÿ˜‰
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Ivanabelle
Beauty Newbie
01/25/24-16:36
I like to keep my skincare uncomplicated to promote and encourage its natural processes. I know what ingredients my skin likes like healthy hydroxy-acids for moisture and salicylic acid for cleansing. I think a moisturised face is a good base for makeup or going bare faced. Lychee is my favourite scent, I think it's sweet and fresh I reach for these scents for an everyday scent.
Moisturise and fresh!
Each step is supposed to complement the next to promote hydration
I never leave the house without perfume! I spray just behind the ears.
Wiktoria
Beauty Newbie
01/25/24-14:21
this routine is amazing for me,
a bit of everything
because they focus on different parts
less the better
Lore Lorena
01/25/24-09:02
Sometimes , the right skincare and the perfect foundation , along with a great scent can make us feeling great . Love adding Genefique along with Renergie range to my every morning base of makeup, then using Lancรดme foundation and a splash of perfume . Ready for a new day
Skincare and makeup
Because they create the perfect base for a makeups
Love yourself
๐ŸŒนMeme๐ŸŒน
01/25/24-04:08
Who else loves too faced? These are my must haves from too faced, especially the bronzer i find alot of bronzers shimmery or orange then came across this beauty about 9 years ago and have never changed! Its light, natural looking no orange and no shimmer.. one of my favourite pallets and of course the iconic mascara ๐ŸŒน
Too faced must haves
There ao good
Beauty starts with in๐Ÿ’ be beautiful on the inside and the outside will shineโœจ
Isla
Beauty Newbie
01/24/24-22:24
Firstly , The Ordinary Hyaluronic and Niacinamide serums have never disappointed me when it come to hydration and keeping blemishes to a minimum. 10/10, have repurchased and donโ€™t plan on stopping!! The Ordinary lash serum has worked wonders for me, not only have they grown longer but they feel much softer, healthier and overall better. The elf power-grip primer has definitely saved my life a few times when it comes to applying makeup. The consistency is perfect for a primer- itโ€™s nice and tacky so your base will stick to your face all day! Finally, the REFY bronzer- a little really does go a long way with this product, which is great for those who want to add a little touch-up to their makeup. It blends beautifully and I like to pair it with the Rare Beauty blush. Please note that the products that work for me may not have the same results for you!! We all have different skin types, textures and needs to keep our skin healthy. But I can assure you, thereโ€™s definitely a few things out there that will be amazing for everyone!๐ŸŒŸ
Bronzing + Enhancing natural beauty
They are water based so they compliment each others ingredients.
These are my beauty secrets, but I suppose theyโ€™re not really secrets anymore.๐Ÿ˜‚