/ My staple products✨
Isla
Beauty Newbie
24/01/24-22:24

My staple products✨

Firstly , The Ordinary Hyaluronic and Niacinamide serums have never disappointed me when it come to hydration and keeping blemishes to a minimum. 10/10, have repurchased and don’t plan on stopping!! The Ordinary lash serum has worked wonders for me, not only have they grown longer but they feel much softer, healthier and overall better. The elf power-grip primer has definitely saved my life a few times when it comes to applying makeup. The consistency is perfect for a primer- it’s nice and tacky so your base will stick to your face all day! Finally, the REFY bronzer- a little really does go a long way with this product, which is great for those who want to add a little touch-up to their makeup. It blends beautifully and I like to pair it with the Rare Beauty blush. Please note that the products that work for me may not have the same results for you!! We all have different skin types, textures and needs to keep our skin healthy. But I can assure you, there’s definitely a few things out there that will be amazing for everyone!🌟
THE ORDINARY The Skin Support Set 2023
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum 5g
REFY Cream Bronzer
e.l.f. Power Grip Primer 24ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Bronzing + Enhancing natural beauty
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They are water based so they compliment each others ingredients.
What’s your beauty secret?
These are my beauty secrets, but I suppose they’re not really secrets anymore.😂