/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Ruby
Beauty Enthusiast
05/07/24-10:00
If you want to smell magical but feminine and unique like a garden fairy but without being just only florals these are for you, who else has a favourite fairy like fragrance?
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Fairy fragrances
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Fruity fresh unique
What’s your beauty secret?
Don’t dab your wrists after applying
Angel
Beauty Adviser
05/06/24-20:10
I’ve just tried the New glow up serum spray and it is the best thing I’ve ever used. Feel free to read the review. I’ve left about it below. My only advice is if you try buy it buy it buy it because it is the best thing you will ever buy. let me spill the tea on the Glow Hub Calm and Sooth Serum Mist! For anyone battling the woes of dry, sensitive, or red skin, this product is the ultimate game-changer. Picture this: a life transformed, skin reborn! I stumbled upon this gem without even glancing at reviews, solely drawn in by its exquisite packaging and the promise of true efficacy. And oh, how it delivered! My once parched complexion now gleams with a newfound radiance, and foundation? Darling, it glides on like silk, no sticking in sight! This serum mist? It’s a miracle in a bottle, it hydrates, preps, and performs myriad wonders. If you’re plagued by the same skin sorrows I once faced, do yourself a favour and indulge in this divine elixir. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed. It’s a must-have, a holy grail for every makeup lover!
Hydration hydration hydration!
Both these products are not only great for sensitive skin but they really help deeply hydrate and cleanse the skin. Whenever I use this products not only is my skin glowing plump and fresh but both products also help reduce redness keep my skin clean and never allow me to have to continue living with that tight feeling When it comes to my skin. It’s safe to say that whenever I use these two products not only do I feel great but I also my skin looke great as well, it’s also safe to say that the only way to achieve good make up is by investing in your skin with good skincare and prep.
Before applying the cleansing balm, warm it in your hands to prep it for a deep cleanse. After washing, instead of drying with a towel, let your face air dry, then spritz it with the serum spray while it’s still damp. Trust me, it boosts absorption for maximum results!
Lina
Beauty Enthusiast
05/05/24-19:14
my makeup routine yay
everyday makeup
Blend together nicely
set beauty blender with setting spray
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Jackie
Beauty Enthusiast
05/05/24-15:02
My go to moisturiser to keep your skin soft and smooth
No
They do what they say
Keeping my skin healthy
Jackie
Beauty Enthusiast
05/05/24-13:41
If you have curly frizzy hair like mine, I would reccomend these wonderful products
Bouncy curls
Leave your hair feeling soft and shiny
Keeping my hair frizz free
Daisy
Beauty Insider
05/05/24-12:35
I have dry frizzy hair and these products are so amazing for my hair. It cleanses really well. The conditioner is the best conditioner I’ve ever used. It makes getting my brush though my hair so much easier. And the whole range just smells soooo good!
Hydrated hair
The shampoo is Brillaint for cleansing the hair and the conditioner is really good for detangling
I like to finish off with the matrix miracle creator spray before drying but it wouldn’t come up to tag πŸ˜‚
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
05/04/24-21:38
I love all them
Relaxing and sweet sleep
Because it helps for high quality sleep,protect hair from damage and relax
To be positive
Mel
Beauty Enthusiast
05/04/24-03:58
Tell me your favorite fragances! 🩷
Vaseline before spraying perfume to make it last.
Favorite Fragances
Anything sweet!