Home
Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
yammy
01/26/24-02:57 (edited on 01/26/24-02:58)
Run don’t walk to feel and look your best before bed and right when you wake up !! 💗
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Yes, my beauty routine focuses on a dual-purpose theme of enhancing both skincare and subtle makeup elements.
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
These products complement each other effectively by combining skincare benefits with subtle makeup enhancements. The blush serum adds a natural flush, the Laneige lip mask provides hydration and a hint of color, the lash and brow serum enhances natural features, and the under-eye repair serum addresses wrinkles for an overall radiant and youthful appearance. Together, they create a comprehensive routine that promotes both skincare and a polished aesthetic, even as you prepare for bedtime.
What’s your beauty secret?
My beauty regimen is geared towards enhancing my bedtime appearance, ensuring that I wake up looking my best each morning.
Emily
01/26/24-02:04
I would love to win it would be a dream come true I wish everyone good luck x
Yes
These products compliment each other so well because they never fail to give a glowy bad and an unreal makeup look
My beauty secret is put cream contour on nose just a dot blend it with a brush then do blush and highlighter
Emily
01/26/24-01:56
My basic daily routine. I sometimes add a toner if my skin is feeling extra dry and once a week a use a retinol on a night!
Hydrating and gentle
All light textures that soak nicely into the skin without feeling greasy.
Use retinol once or twice a week
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Kyla
01/26/24-00:55
My skin is super sensitive and these Cerave cleansers are the only thing that works for me! I use both at night and then just the hydrating one in the morning. I do give my face a break some days to help with sensitivity. I then use the Cerave moisturising lotion on my face to reduce any irritation that occurs due to my allergies to dust. I have experimented with tons of different products and none have worked as well as these!
Cleaning and hydration
I think being the same brand they are made with each other in mind.
Using a hydrating cleanser and moisturising leaves my skin super smooth and soft! Using a tinted moisturiser prevents skin irritation from heavy makeup as my skin is too sensitive for it. This gives me a natural glow!
Kornelia
01/25/24-23:35
I got all these because of reviews and the fact that they are so cheap for what you get - it's such an insane deal on all of them, and the products are amazing. The Inlet List set is at this point all you need, but I like interchanging the oat cleansing balm with her Aveeno cleanser depending on how heavy my makeup is that day - the oat one takes care of that super well. The oat gel moisturiser is one where a little goes a looooong way and the caffeine eye cream literally gets rid of my eye bags in less than 5 mins its so good. The lip balm from elf tastes and smells like strawberries and does wonders to crusty broken winter lips - I use these products on a daily and they're all my holy grail - hands down the best my skincare routine has ever been.
Hydration!
They each protect the skin while making sure its hydrated and looks+ feels plump and glowy
Letting each product melt into the skin before applying the next, to make sure you don't get pilling
Clodagh
01/25/24-23:04
Simple korean skincare routine
they are non irritating, hydrating products. Korean skincare tends to be more gentler on the skin.
sometimes simple can be better
Shania
01/25/24-23:02
the CeraVe salicylic cleanser is amazing to rid of any makeup and dirt build up whilst middle exfoliating any texture - leaving the skin feel super smooth and fresh. MAC Hyper Real has been a new edition to the routine but I instantly fell in love, it's super hydrating and leaves the skin feeling nourished after cleansing. the hyaluronic acid, niacinamide combo not only feels amazing but is perfect to use before makeup too! LaRoche Possay Effaclar Duo cream has been my saviour when my skin acts up! I pop it on before bed, using more product on problem areas, and wake up with blemishes either gone or significantly reduced. love love love this product! Ole Henriksen banana bright+ eye cream and strength trainer peptide boost moisturiser duo are products I cannot live without! I have been using these products for years and they have never failed me. the banana bright+ eye cream is the most perfect eye cream to reduce darkness yet is amazing under make up too. the moisturiser has the perfect consistency, it isn't too thick yet leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth. this bundle is perfect for those who are interested in trying these products ;) my tried and tested skincare routine !!
hydration and blemish control
each product is different and amazing in their own way yet they compliment each other so well. I see amazing results every time I use these products, perfect for a nighttime routine.
consistency!! using your fave products everyday will give results every time! finding what works for my skin needs has helped immensely.
Stephanie
Beauty Expert
01/25/24-22:55 (edited on 01/25/24-22:57)
The Neovadiol range is one of my favourites from Vichy. The menopause can bring with it some noticeable changes to your skin and hair. As hormone levels plummet, your skin can become dry, slack, and thin. It is important to try and keep your skin as hydrated as you can, and use products that help to plump and firm your skin. By using the right products you can reduce the look of wrinkles, fine lines and keep the skin firmer. It really can help to boost your confidence whilst going through this difficult stage in your life.
Menopausal Skin Care, Anti Ageing, Hydration and Protection
The Neovadiol serum, eye and lip cream and moisturizer are all designed to help the skin whilst tackling symptoms of the menopause. Symptoms like skin dryness, loss of firmness, irritated skin, lines and wrinkles and sensitivity. The products help to deeply hydrate the skin without any greasy feeling leaving it soft and smooth, uplifted, reduced fine lines and wrinkles and dry patches are calmed and soothed with a lovely glow. The SPF50 facial protection is always the last step in my morning skincare routine. It helps to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays which can cause premature ageing.
I like to apply the serum to freshly cleansed and toned skin but I make a point of applying the serum when my skin is still damp from the toner. Applying the serum to damp skin ensures that there is extra hydration for the skin. I apply SPF protection every day regardless of the time of year and weather. The UVA and UVB rays can reach you even on a cloudy day. So best to be always protected to guard against premature ageing.