/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Faria Hussain
Beauty Newbie
04/11/23-21:44
My Skincare routine is pretty simple and straight to the point. I don't like layering stuff on my face so I try and keep my skincare basic and minimum.
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
No my beauty routine varies depending on my skin. For example, now during these cold seasons, I like to stick with a thick moisturizer and some vitamin c serum! To lock in the moisture on my face.
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Well, I love to give my face more of a sculpted effect with high prominent cheekbones and a nice jawline. So I love to Gua sha my face to give a more lifted effect.
What’s your beauty secret?
My beauty secret is pretty common. I like to put moisturizer on after my whole skincare routine. So my face feels nice and hydrated throughout the day.
Saira
Beauty Newbie
04/11/23-21:44
Love These
No
Best Things
To Have Fun When Applied Makeup
Despina
Beauty Adviser
03/11/23-22:36
I find it helpful to introduce in my daily skincare routine a cleanser, serum and anti-ageing cream to maintain clean, hydrated and ultimately healthy skin
Daily routine
These products help with my combination skin
Finding the right skin care products for my type of skin
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Lore Lorena
03/11/23-18:42
For this evening
Ready for the weekend
great for the evening before the weekends , spa at home and relax
Love yourself
Ruby
Beauty Enthusiast
03/11/23-15:35
Make sure to use spf everyday!
Yes
Perfect for protection and moisturising my skin
To love yourself
Tamy
Beauty Adviser
02/11/23-12:41
Absolutely love the caudalie range and the perfume is my favourite of all time!
Confidence in bottles
Love the skincare range and the perfume is gorgeous
To be consistent with your skincare routine
Willa
Beauty Newbie
02/11/23-10:06
I hope this helps anyone who needs something new for there skin Xxx
This is not my skin-care routine these are brands i recommend, but i do use some of these in my routine.
I dont use them all of them in my skin-care routine right now, so i dont know, they might.
Always ALWAYS double cleanse (but you all already know that)
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
02/11/23-00:29
I love the brightness on my skin from using Garnier Vitamin C skin products. The Vitamin C Micellar Brightening Water, removes make-up really efficiently and intensely cleanses skin of dirt, oil, SPF, pollution & dead skin cells collected on the skin during the day. Very conveniently in just one step. Using products that contain Vitamin C are well known to brighten, soothe and promote healthy looking skin. The Vitamin C products work well together and used as a regular routine they aid brightness and overall skin health.
To brighten, hydrate and moisturize the skin.
I love all the products in this Vitamin C range. The Micellar Water Keeps skin healthy by removing impurities and is so gentle on the skin. The serum has a nice texture which is absorbed quickly into the skin leaving it plump and smooth. Once absorbed there is no oily or greasy residue left on the skin. It is infused with lemon oil which is known to help brighten and enhance glow. The eye cream has a nice creamy texture that is easy to apply, it is fragrance free and really does help to brighten up the under eye area. it applies smoothly without any dragging of the delicate skin of the under eye. It contains hyaluronic acid, caffeine, and vitamin C so it is gentle, helps to firm the skin and brighten all in one. The moisturizer is light weight on the skin, non-oily and glides on evenly. What I also love about this cream is that it gives a natural glow that looks healthy. It doesn't look greasy at all but it does take a little while to absorb fully. The weekly sheet mask gives an added boost of Vitamin C and hydration as a weekly treat. You only need to leave it on for 15 minutes and your skin gets an instant boost of brightness and hydration. I love these products as they are vegan, cruelty free and very purse friendly.
In the morning I cleanse my skin with the Micellar Lotion to remove products from my skin worn over night. It effectively removes my night time moisturizing products. Next I apply on my cleansed skin the 3.5% Vitamin C*, Niacinamide & Salicylic Acid Serum. I like to apply this while my skin still has a slight dampness from the cleanser. This aids in giving extra hydration to my skin. When the serum is fully absorbed I apply the eye cream by patting a small amount around the orbital area of both eyes. Next comes the moisturizer to hydrate and smoothen my skin and keep it deeply nourished and smooth all day. The final step is to apply SPF protection to form a protective barrier protecting my complexion from UV rays and pollution. As a weekly treat for my skin I apply a Vitamin C Sheet Mask.