/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Betty
Beauty Adviser
01/29/24-07:45
This is my favourite gentle peeling exfoliant product. With papaya + tangerine extract
This is my favourite gentle peeling exfoliant product. With
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
01/29/24-06:31
Protecting my skin with laroche posay facial sunscreen ANTHELIOS UVMune SPF50 it’s one of my favourites and I can wear my makeup on top
Protecting my skin with laroche posay facial sunscreen
Daniela
01/28/24-22:43 (edited on 01/28/24-22:44)
Since I start using 2%BHA from Paula's Choice my skin improved a lot, less texture, only occasional spots (you know, sometimes...). My skin looks healthy and glowy. recommend her products to all my friends
Since I start using 2%BHA from Paula's Choice my skin
Liz
Beauty Adviser
01/28/24-17:19
No "official" word yet on how Mother created the amazing glazed doll looks for Maison Margiela show, but it seems its not Kryolan after all! This is really interesting from Erin Parsons πŸ’–https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2pjA99rm9s/?igsh=ODJreTZxZ2JhbmRq
Rose
Beauty Enthusiast
01/28/24-17:01
Yas
Beauty Adviser
01/28/24-16:06
Who doesn't love to double cleanse especially with Elemis. It's the best way to get your skincare started in the morning. Protect your skin barrier, and nourish your skin with Elemis essentials. Get that fresh spa experience in your own home 🩡 I like to use one of my Pro Collagen cleansing balms followed by my pro collagen marine cleanser to make sure I rid my skin of excess sebum, makeup residue dirt or impurities. Who else double cleanses?
Who doesn't love to double cleanse especially with Elemis.
Lore Lorena
01/28/24-09:25
Going red nails for the fast approaching Chinese new year with Le Mini macaron gel polish
Going red nails for the fast approaching Chinese new year
Sara
Beauty Newbie
01/27/24-23:13
You need to try the Rare beauty bronzer πŸ’„it blends in like a butter 🧈 I have the shade happy soul and it is soo pretty 😍 and their blush are soooo good πŸ‘ to but you need to go carefully because it is weary pigmented πŸ˜… but so pretty you neeed to try πŸ˜„
You need to try the Rare beauty bronzer πŸ’„it blends in like