Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Ellen
Beauty Enthusiast
01/15/24-14:12
Sunday Riley’s Luna perfect for Blue Monday. This was my first retinol and I used it for years. It’s a great beginner retinol especially for sensitive and dry skin types as it’s an oil. I have moved on to retinal but recommend Luna as a great starter retinol.
Sunday Riley’s Luna perfect for Blue Monday. This was my
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
01/15/24-09:32
fragrance for today🌹
fragrance for today🌹
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
01/14/24-16:10
I am enjoying the Garnier eye sheet mask it is very hydrating it is soaked in hyaluronic acid and coconut water it’s so refreshing
I am enjoying the Garnier eye sheet mask it is very
Millie
Beauty Newbie
01/14/24-11:33
This WOW dream coat spray is an absolute must for me at the minute! I struggle sometimes with a slight frizz to my hair usually as soon as I leave the house! This product keeps my hair soft and smooth with no frizz at all!!
This WOW dream coat spray is an absolute must for me at the
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
01/14/24-09:58
Elemis pro collagen night cream as recommended by Vogue no less
Elemis pro collagen night cream as recommended by Vogue no
Amz80
Beauty Adviser
01/13/24-23:51 (edited on 01/13/24-23:51)
I am loving SkinFix Barrier body cream. I would really recommend to anyone who has dry, thirsty skin like I do!! Just reapplied before going to sleep and my skin is silky smooth :) https://www.sephora.co.uk/p/Skinfix-Barrier-Triple-Lipid-Peptide-Cream-50ml?curr=GBPcurr=GBP&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAhomtBhDgARIsABcaYymwJbSNjJW_J2bHplCLW9VLj7mTmcizoS5zJSQHqSbEUWF8ZreIxvcaAv-iEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
🌹Meme🌹
Rising Star
01/13/24-13:39
Annnd action! 🎬 beauty best buys💚 ultimate skincare Love this mask! Not only does it make you skin look and feel brand new, with so much serum in there you can use whats lift as a moisturiser for two days after! Its also biodegradable another product made to help save the planet!
Annnd action! 🎬 beauty best buys💚 ultimate skincare Love
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
01/13/24-03:11
I am enjoying the Garnier Hydrating deep cleanser dampen your skin apply a couple of pumps of cleanser on your hands rub into face and rinse off and gently dab dry the cleanser has hyaluronic acid in it which locks in moisture leaving your skin hydrated and soft all day
I am enjoying the Garnier Hydrating deep cleanser dampen