/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Hafsa
Beauty Newbie
27/01/24-17:06
Hello I have created a new instragram account for reviewing products.I was wondering if you can follow it -@honesst_reviews1.And if you have tips on how to improve on my post please dm me(also a follow for a follow).Thank you😊
Nazia
27/01/24-16:31
Oral B whitening toothpaste whiter teeth in 1 day. Lovely toothpaste i have been useing this toothpaste for a few days. Brilliant whitening toothpaste, i can see the difference. Really like the taste and texture. Nice design this toothpaste had been clinically proven to whiten the teeth at home by useing it regularly. I recommend you try this toothpaste for sure a bit pricey but worth it if it does the job 🪥🦷😊
Oral B whitening toothpaste  whiter teeth in 1 day. Lovely
Alison
Beauty Adviser
27/01/24-13:05
This is a game changer for me as i work outside with our horses most of the day i need the best hand care and this is my go to it only takes a tiny blob to prtect all day and another before bed to restore any damage i recomend it to everyone🥰
This is a game changer for me as i work outside with our
Spectra
Beauty Adviser
27/01/24-12:36
Beautiful 🩷
Beautiful 🩷
Niamh
Beauty Adviser
27/01/24-12:26
The best lip balm you will ever try!!! Has honestly saved my lips this winter!
The best lip balm you will ever try!!! Has honestly saved my
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
27/01/24-05:44
My ultimate skin care product is Garnier Vitamin C anti-dark spot skin brightening night serum I wake up in the morning with a nice healthy glow
My ultimate skin care product is Garnier Vitamin C anti-dark
Ecaterina
Beauty Enthusiast
27/01/24-00:03
#unboxing my newest foam
#unboxing my newest foam
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
26/01/24-22:25
I don't like to write negative reviews, but somehow I can't help myself when I come across a product with an unreasonably high price. I admit that I approached Rodial Dragon's Blood eye gel with high expectations, on the one hand, because of the many good reviews I had read about the product (and the range as a whole), and on the other hand, because Rodial is among the high-end brands. And maybe the problem is just high expectations...😉 Well, my eye area has never felt more dry and dehydrated than after using this product. To the point that I got a weird red, peeling, scaly patch on one eyelid. And the brand still promises that the gel restores through skin hydration and provides long lasting moisturisation. I also cannot say that it reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness or that it has an anti-aging effect. In short, I am very disappointed.
I don't like to write negative reviews, but somehow I can't