Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/13/24-00:56
Garnier Skin Naturals Ultralift Complete Beauty Night Cream Garnier Ultralift Night Cream has a really rich and luxurious texture that is super easy to remove from the jar. It applies to the skin so well instantly absorbing into the skin like the skin is drinking it. A little goes a long way and as it absorbs you can feel your skin texture firming. I love it and it also has a really pleasant scent that is not overpowering. On waking in the morning my skin looks brighter and rested. With continuous use fine lines and wrinkles become reduced. This night cream contains regenerative plant cells, that have a powerful multi anti-ageing action for anti-wrinkle, anti-spots and delivers a firming and radiance boosting effect. It is also enriched with Pro-retinol derived from nature, which is released continuously after application to the skin.
Garnier Skin Naturals Ultralift Complete Beauty Night Cream
Ecaterina
Beauty Enthusiast
01/12/24-22:50
Love this gel is absolutely brilliant for greasy face
Love this gel is absolutely brilliant for greasy face
Daisy
Beauty Insider
01/12/24-22:46 (edited on 01/13/24-13:23)
If you’ve got dry skin and are looking for a powder, I highly recommend the MAC Mineralize skinfinish! It doesn’t cause dry patches when you apply and it’s so smooth and blurring. It sets makeup perfectly without loosing your dewy finish :) I personally like to use a brush when I apply for lighter coverage but you can totally build this powder without it going cakey. It definitely works with powder puffs too. Shade ref: I use the shade medium and it matches my foundation shade Fiji in nars.
If you’ve got dry skin and are looking for a powder, I
🌹Meme🌹
Rising Star
01/12/24-16:21
i love this toner so much!! been using it a few weeks now and im very impressed, i use it at night time after ive double cleansing my make up of and im shocked to see even after that this toner gets the rest of the dirt of! i thought it was clean after a good double cleanse but i was wrong!my skin can be really funny with toners for some reason but it loves this one! very mild smell and a little goes along way! i put for small dots on a cotton pad and it does my whole face and neck!its so soothing and refreshing! even in the morning when im rushed and dont have time to cleanse this stuff is perfects! gets all the night time oils and dirty of in a breath!new holy grail xx
i love this toner so much!! been using it a few weeks now
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
01/12/24-12:41
After hearing great things about Fenty Cherry Rub I bought it. Although I love the smell, the colour and the texture ( cherry jam like) the tiny particles do not dissolve upon contact with skin therefore slightly off putting for me. 🍒
After hearing great things about Fenty Cherry Rub I bought
Spectra
Beauty Adviser
01/12/24-09:31
Beautiful fragrance 🩷🩷🩷
Beautiful fragrance 🩷🩷🩷
Jem✨
Beauty Adviser
01/12/24-02:34
My favourite cleansing balm , Emma Hardie. This is amazing! I have had so many repurchases now I don’t think I will ever change it unless I go back to Elemis. I also pre cleanse with a different product
My favourite cleansing balm , Emma Hardie. This is amazing!
Petya
Beauty Enthusiast
01/11/24-21:59
Very interesting article on Sephora website about winter fragrances and perfumes.I haven’t tried most of the suggestions but they sound lovely.
Very interesting article on Sephora website about winter