/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
02/20/24-16:28
In honour of yesterday's National Lash Day my hero product for lashes us my Lancome light Pearl serum 🌹
In honour of yesterday's National Lash Day my hero product
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
02/20/24-12:23
Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen. I love this serum and can see a visible difference in my skin when I use it, the best way to describe it is it adds more bounce to my skin. However the bottle and pipette are so difficult to use especially when approaching the end. It needs a good volume left in the bottle for the pipette to work properly. I’m currently leaving it upside down and scraping out the last bits to use every last drop 🤣
Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen. I love this serum and can
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
02/20/24-06:59
Does anyone know why my photos are not posting? All my settings are the same as last week but for some reason the photos do not post? 🤔
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
02/19/24-17:46
Recently purchased the Burnt Cherry to add to my tiny little Kayali collection. It is as gorgeous as all Kayali fragances are, previously purchased Amber Invite and hand cream
Afrodita
Beauty Adviser
02/19/24-12:57
This multipurpose cream provides nourishment and hydration, promoting soft and supple skin from head to toe✨✨
This multipurpose cream provides nourishment and hydration,
Emma
Beauty Adviser
02/18/24-19:24
I’m not sure what to make of this upcoming new face palette from Natasha Denona. I’m a huge fan of her ‘Glam’ and ‘I need a nude’ eyeshadow palettes, but I’ve never tried any of her face palettes. The pink and grey eyeshadows just aren’t calling me in this palette. I’m wondering if I’ll change my mind by the time it gets here to Sephora. Depends on what amazing looks I see Natasha create with it on beautiful models on Insta probably!!
I’m not sure what to make of this upcoming new face palette
FH123
Beauty Newbie
02/18/24-14:32
My skincare routine! Love all these
My skincare routine! Love all these
Spectra
Beauty Adviser
02/17/24-23:29
Nice eye cream
Nice eye cream