/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nazia
02/23/24-20:28
La vie est belle rose extraordinaire fragrance from lancome. The bottle has a amazing design 👌 lovely scent lasts all day got compliments wearing it, love the scent of roses 🌹🌹 and the fresh feeling. Great gift 🎁💝💐 to give for mothers day. This perfume is for women of all ages great quality perfume i will definitely recommend this my favourite 🥰
La vie est belle rose extraordinaire fragrance from lancome.
Ramune
Beauty Adviser
02/22/24-20:59
Honestly this one so good to remove make up for sensitive eyes! I have really sensitive eyes and this one doesn't irritate them at all. Also no more unpleasant oily/heavy feeling.
Honestly this one so good to remove make up for sensitive
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
02/22/24-19:50 (edited on 02/22/24-19:51)
My ultimate skincare product is Garnier rose soothing toner for dry sensitive
My ultimate skincare product is Garnier rose soothing toner
Angel
Beauty Adviser
02/22/24-13:03
Spotted! A fabulous lightweight foundation that’s stirring up quite the buzz in the beauty world. This little gem delivers a sheer, hydrating finish fit for the Upper East Side elite. With its user-friendly applicator, it’s like gossip girl’s best-kept secret, no brush required! But watch out, sometimes it plays a little streaky, leaving you wanting to touch up with another brush or sponge for that flawless look. And oh, the scent! It’s like a whiff of Manhattan glamour in a bottle. Plus, you’re getting a bang for your buck with a generous amount of product. But heed this, darling: the shades run warmer and lighter than expected, so sampling before splurging is a must. And here’s the tea: the color warms up as the day unfolds, giving you that sunkissed glow even on the dreariest of days. XOXO.
Spotted! A fabulous lightweight foundation that’s stirring
Jamie
Beauty Newbie
02/22/24-12:41
Thought I would share my Charlotte Tilbury must-haves! Thes are all 10/10
Thought I would share my Charlotte Tilbury must-haves! Thes
Dawn
Beauty Adviser
02/22/24-02:17
my ultimate skin care product
my ultimate skin care product
Despina
Beauty Adviser
02/22/24-01:51
Skin Fix Barrier has the right skincare products for our face and body. ❤️
Skin Fix Barrier has the right skincare products for our
Angel
Beauty Adviser
02/20/24-21:58
Dive into the world of NUXE body scrub, darlings! Picture this – a chic, minimalistic packaging that screams Upper East Side elegance, delivering a serious bang for your beauty buck. The exfoliation grain? Thicker than the plot twists at a gossip girl soirée, giving you a deep scrub that’s practically scandalous. Now, let’s talk texture. It’s a gel-like affair, a bit sticky, but fear not. A splash of water or a flirty touch of wet hands, and you’ll have a spreadable potion that would make even Blair Waldorf jealous. Post-scrub, your skin is practically dripping in radiance, a glow fit for summer. The scent? Clean, not too heavy – just the right amount of allure. Pair it with the body oil, and you’ve got the ultimate power couple, like Chuck and Blair of skincare. The clean, subtle scent enhances the overall experience. For enthusiasts of effective exfoliation, this product is a standout. Suitable for both men and women, it’s a must-try for a satisfying skincare routine. But wait, sweetie, a little birdie told me to keep an eye on the texture. If it’s playing games, swap it out – because who wants a skincare scandal when you can have a flawless experience? XOXO, your secret skincare confidante. 💋