/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Danielle
Beauty Newbie
12/09/22-17:31
I’ve tried a lot of mascara and my holy grail has always been my benefit roller lash. However with life being just that little bit more expensive these days I have just tried the maybelline sky high. Now I’ll be honest I’m a huge makeup and skincare snob when it comes to drugstore. However this really has taught me a lesson. This mascara does live up to all of the hype I’ve seen about it! It’s potentially even better than my precious roller lash! If anyone is thinking of trying the Lancôme or Charlotte tilbury…. Yes they preform very well and your lashes look good. However I found both really difficult to remove. To the point where I had a huge lash fall out 😫.
I’ve tried a lot of mascara and my holy grail has always
Remy
12/09/22-16:43
This is a very good idea to have a starter kit to test all the products and it will be great for travelling or moving around. Plus it has an offer
This is a very good idea to have a starter kit to test all
Kuljit
Beauty Adviser
12/09/22-11:02
These are just some of my favourite Vichy products, absolutely love this brand 😍
These are just some of my favourite Vichy products,
validated
Keara
Beauty Adviser
12/09/22-08:59
Look of the day 💄 Estée Lauder The Illuminator Primer Lancome Teint Idole Care & Glow Foundation Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil, BrowZings Palette & 24hr brow setter YSL Lash Primer Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Nars Eyeshadow Base Nars Creamy Concealer Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette Hourglass Scattered Lights in Shades - Rapture & Reflect YSL Nu Skin Balmy Lip & Cheek Tint - Nu Pinch Guerlain Meteorites Liquid Highlighter - 02 Pearly Gold Dolce & Gabbana Solar Glow Bronzer Dior Transfer Proof Bare Lip Comfort Lipstick - Forever Nude Touch Surrat Lip Lustre - Nudite
Look of the day 💄   Estée Lauder The Illuminator Primer
Skk
Beauty Adviser
12/09/22-06:32
Good morning everyone 🙂
Good morning everyone 🙂
TaraTiara
Beauty Adviser
11/09/22-14:50
Hi everyone! Spacenk have a great competition for people that sign up for the waitlist of their amazing advent calendar - you could win £400!! Sign up here: https://www.spacenk.com/uk/spacenk-advent-calendar.html?referral=wxpmzf6&refSource=copy Good luck! I'd love one of us to win :)
MeganBeautyUK
11/09/22-14:11
Hey everyone! My partner has been suffering with milia under his eyes for the last year or so and I keep recommending him the Paula’s Choice BHA liquid exfoliant because I know this would be such a good product for it! But, he keeps saying that its “too much effort” (give me strength, he’d be mortified if he saw my entire skincare routine 🤣)! Can anyone recommend a good alternative? I’m thinking a good BHA cleanser, although I know that won’t be on his skin long enough to really do anything, so maybe a good moisturiser with BHA? Thank you! 💕
Mihaela
Beauty Newbie
11/09/22-13:36
Happy Sunday everyone! Our face, neck and hands can reveal our actual age and we can prevent ageing signs by using at least SPF30 daily and reapply it as often as possible. There's so many options for face to choose from, and of course same face product goes onto your neck and decollete. I am more concerned about my hands, I'm currently using Neutrogena hand cream with SPF20 and top up with a Vichy stick SPF50. But I was wondering if you cold recommend a hand cream with at least SPF30 (ideally SPF50)?