Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Emma
Beauty Adviser
23/08/22-13:21
The new Beautiful Skin Concealer from Charlotte Tilbury. I really like the Beautiful Skin foundation so I think I’m going to have to get it. Fingers crossed Feel Unique get it soon!
The new Beautiful Skin Concealer from Charlotte Tilbury. I
Viktorija
Beauty Adviser
23/08/22-08:59
Good morning everyone, have a wonderful day 🌹🌹🌹
Good morning everyone, have a wonderful day 🌹🌹🌹
Keara
Beauty Adviser
23/08/22-07:29
It’s my birthday tomorrow, Chapter 28 🎉 tell me what lovely bits are on your wishlist? Can I add them to mine 😏🤣 also what brushes do people use for liquid liner I’ve got a few, but want some more 😌
It’s my birthday tomorrow, Chapter 28 🎉 tell me what lovely
Remy
22/08/22-15:57
When you have all your beloved ones in one place, I love mini sizes, and space savers. Own pictures and all sell on FU , and all purchased from FU
When you have all your beloved ones in one place, I love
Liz
Beauty Adviser
22/08/22-11:12 (edited)
Has anyone else tried the new iteration of Dior's J'adore? I was chatting to one of the lovely ladies on our local Dior counter and was given a generous spritz, as well as samples for me and my daughter to take away. I haven't been a fan of previous versions, but this is such a pretty fragrance 💖 I also rather like that instead of an eau de parfum, this is a parfum d'eau! 😁 💗
Has anyone else tried the new iteration of Dior's J'adore?
Vicki
22/08/22-09:48 (edited)
Recent purchases to try out from the Elemis range. Like that there are a large selection of the mini sizes so I can try before committing to the full size product. What are your views of these? ❤️
Recent purchases to try out from the Elemis range. Like that
MeganBeautyUK
22/08/22-06:10
Is anyone else as excited for the new Sol de Janeiro launches as me? 🙈 The Bom Dia Bright range is probably up there as my favourite scent from the lines (on par with the original) so I’ve been waiting for new products for ages!! Hoping they do a perfume next 😍
Is anyone else as excited for the new Sol de Janeiro
Emma
Beauty Newbie
22/08/22-00:40
I’ve just registered for both events, never done it before… any tips? Do I need to do anything or have anything with me while watching? Any advice greatful xxx