Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Latinka
Rising Star
26/08/22-21:47
Happy Friday. Hope you have a lovely weekend 😘
Happy Friday.  Hope you have a lovely weekend 😘
Remy
Beauty Expert
26/08/22-20:46
Have a great bank holiday everyone
Have a great bank holiday everyone
Chitt
Rising Star
26/08/22-16:41
Not the best time to go for a walk with rain around the corner almost, but oh well we sometimes just need to go with the flow in order to unwind 😅😁 and a bit of rain never killed anyone 🤣
Not the best time to go for a walk with rain around the
Liz
Beauty Expert
26/08/22-16:34
Eeeeek!! Brand new product alert from Chanel... Noir Allure 🖤 A mascara with the Rouge Allure click-button opening mechanism 😍 It *WILL* be mine 🥰 #obsessed 🖤🖤🖤
Eeeeek!! Brand new product alert from Chanel... Noir Allure
Jay
Rising Star
26/08/22-13:10 (edited)
Gorgeous perfume, love that it is now refillable from Lancôme ❤️
Gorgeous perfume, love that it is now refillable  from
Jolanta
Rising Star
26/08/22-12:53
My make up then i wear eyeglasses 😊
My make up then i wear eyeglasses 😊
Keara
Beauty Expert
26/08/22-10:04
Look of the day 💄 Using - NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer Lancome Teint Idole Care & Glow Skincare Foundation Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil, BrowZings Palette Dolce & Gabbana Solar Glow Bronzer Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Blush - Peace Guerlain Meteorites Liquid Pearls Highlighter - 02 Pearly Glow Bobbi Brown - Eyeshadow Base Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick - Incandescent YSL Lash Primer Benefit Roller Lash Huda Beauty Lip Contour - Pinky Brown Vieve Lip Dew - Pesca ✨✨
Look of the day 💄   Using -  NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer
Pink Ninja
Rising Star
26/08/22-09:11 (edited)
FLORAL STREET Arizona Bloom 💙💛 This is my favourite fragrance from the brand at the moment. It is a unique 'your skin but better' type of scent - a dry amber-woody fragrance with a hint of fresh, unsweet coconut, a pinch of black pepper, embraced by salted musks. Cashmere woods add a smooth, creamy undertone to the whole composition. Arizona Bloom is a clean scent with solar quality; it is fresh and warm at the same time... This is a minimalistic comfort scent; perfect for summer, but I think that it can be worn all year round. Arizona Bloom is being compared to Another 13 by Le Labo - unfortunately I cannot say if they're similar because I never tested Another 13. However if you're a fan of fragrances like Byredo Gypsy Water, AllSaints Metal Wave, Commodity Gold or even EM Molecule 01, you will most likely enjoy Arizona Bloom as well. They don't smell alike, but they all give me this 'warm skin' vibe and make me feel very relaxed and comfortable in my own skin. NOTES: Balinese Coconut, Madagascan Black Pepper, Oak Moss, Salted Musks, Jasmine Petals, Fig leaves, Cashmere Woods
FLORAL STREET Arizona Bloom 💙💛  This is my favourite