Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
10/06/22-13:02
Thank you so much FU for this wonderful opportunity. With so many issues with my hair, I hope this helps in some way. I am really looking forward to trying it 💙
Thank you so much FU for this wonderful opportunity. With so
Jolanta
10/06/22-12:45
I can't wait to try Davines MOMO shampoo 😍. Thanks to Feelunique and the Beauty Spot team
I can't wait to try Davines MOMO shampoo 😍. Thanks to
Julia
Beauty Adviser
10/06/22-12:42
So excited 😍❤️
So excited 😍❤️
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
10/06/22-12:31
Just been chosen to trial this, I'm so looking forward to trying it, thank you 😍
Just been chosen to trial this, I'm so looking forward to
Tina
10/06/22-12:28
Cant wait to try the Davines hair potion. Thank you FU 😍
Strawberry
10/06/22-11:34
I recently received a sample of the Skin&co face wash to try out. The Feelunique website has a wide selection of products from this brand. Have you tried skin&co products, share your experience please.
I recently received a sample of the Skin&co face wash to try
Jennifer
Beauty Adviser
10/05/22-23:07 (edited)
Hi I was wondering does anyone see changes in there skin and hair when the weather changes. My psoriasis have came back from nowhere and eczema back on my arms so itchy so I'm back on medicated cream which I hate as smells makes me nauseous. Then my hair went from being amazing to greasy roots and frizzy ends lol. My skin on my face is lovely though lol. What's everyone's best bodycare items. Anything that smells good that won't make me itch.
Mihaela
10/05/22-16:23
25% caskback on Quidco I took advantage and ordered Kerastase products ( I would have bought them anyway) :) Hope this helps someone
25% caskback on Quidco I took advantage and ordered