/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
11/05/22-15:30
More fabulous offers on at Sephora
More fabulous offers on at Sephora
Chloe
Beauty Newbie
11/05/22-11:33
Hi everyone! πŸ‘‹ I had a question that I was hoping someone would know the answer to. I own a couple of the NYX Epic Wear Liner Sticks and I'm unsure whether I have to sharpen them or twist them up? They're not the typical wooden pencil variety which is why I'm confused πŸ˜… I've included a photo to show you
Hi everyone! πŸ‘‹ I had a question that I was hoping someone
mk1103
Beauty Adviser
11/05/22-05:44
Hello everyone! I wish to write some reviews at Sephora site but I can't. I don't have a button 'Write a review'. Do you have the same?
Hello everyone! I wish to write some reviews at Sephora site
mk1103
Beauty Adviser
11/05/22-05:26
Can't wait for start testing πŸ₯° Thank you Sephora ❀️
Can't wait for start testing πŸ₯° Thank you Sephora ❀️
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
11/04/22-22:27
Free sample & smells amazing! Loving these notes πŸ’™πŸ”₯
Free sample & smells amazing! Loving these notes πŸ’™πŸ”₯
NicolaπŸ’•
Beauty Newbie
11/04/22-21:33
Such an amazing product leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated, I have seen excellent results since using this serum I can never go with out, does anyone else use this
Such an amazing product leaves your skin feeling soft and
Egle
Beauty Newbie
11/04/22-20:43
Thank you Sephora πŸ₯°
Thank you Sephora πŸ₯°
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
11/04/22-19:58 (edited)
It's wonderful when a makeup product also contains skin care. A unique foundation that immediately evens the complexion, illuminates the skin and it stays perfectly hydrated all day long, making it look firmer, plumped and smooth. It blends extremely well and equally easily both with a sponge and a brush, and even just with the fingers. It's really long-lasting - my makeup stays flawless and with a beautiful healthy glow for hours, and the most important thing is that it does what the company promises - no transfer, no fading, no settling in pores and fine lines. Even though it has medium coverage, it feels so light and airy on my skin, it's like I'm wearing no makeup. Which for me personally makes it a wonderful product even for everyday use. I have noticed something very interesting. After I remove my makeup in the evening, my skin looks juicy, hydrated, soft and smooth. I have combination skin and I admit that a few hours after applying it in the T-zone I get a shine, but it's not the well-known and unpleasant looking one. On the contrary - my makeup continues to look beautiful and dewy. Its consistency is medium thick and has a light, subtle rose scent. Even though I have very sensitive skin, it doesn't cause me an allergic reaction. I can't ignore another huge plus for me - the presence of SPF25 and also the rich range of shades. In practice it's impossible to not choose the right shade no matter what is your skin tone and undertone. #Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Care&Glow foundation❀️
It's wonderful when a makeup product also contains skin