/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Sagena
Beauty Newbie
11/07/22-00:24
Follow for follow anyone? X
Vino
Beauty Newbie
11/06/22-17:43
Happy Sunday beautiful ladies 😘
Happy Sunday beautiful ladies 😘
Luckygirl
11/06/22-15:22
Another great product from Sephora.Toleriane Dermallegro Creme is clinically proven to hydrate skin and reduce signs of sensitivity such as dryness, tightness, and itchiness. This cream is suitable for sensitive skin but also for use on allergy-prone skin. This formula immediately hydrates and relieves sensitive skin. You can enjoy your soft and moisturized skin for long. This is a very calming and soothing cream with really nice lightweight texture. My skin feels so smooth after every aplication. No more dry patches, no more irritated skin. I can highly recommend it if you struggle with sensitive/ problematic skin and if you're looking for a rich but gentle product.
Another great product from Sephora.Toleriane Dermallegro
Christina
Beauty Insider
11/06/22-10:32
My first Pat McGrath blusher, it's so pretty it's going to take a lot for me to use it! Colour is Desert Orchid πŸ’“
My first Pat McGrath blusher, it's so pretty it's going to
Luckygirl
11/05/22-22:57
Hyalu B5 Serum is one of the best Laroche Posay products with clinically proven results to re-plump and repair skin in only 1 day.
Hyalu B5 Serum is one of the best Laroche Posay products
Malgorzata Wojas
Beauty Enthusiast
11/05/22-22:09
Kabuki/flat top brush is the best way for me to put my foundation on but I didn't found the best one yet πŸ™ˆ. Have you got any recommendation please?
Kabuki/flat top brush is the best way for me to put my
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
11/05/22-21:18
I am again on a wave testing new mascaras. So, I came across this one - Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High, among all my 10-15 mascarasπŸ™ˆ and I decided to share with you again how it looks on my lashes. I love how it defines and curves them and makes the eyes look more open and expressive. The wand is quite different from the ones I'm used to - silicone, not very big and movable, but still easy to apply. I have the mini, but I would definitely buy the full size.πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ
I am again on a wave testing new mascaras. So, I came across
Hannah
Beauty Newbie
11/05/22-15:33
Can't wait to start testing all these greats products!