/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Klaudyna
Beauty Newbie
14/11/22-17:46
Nothing better than Monday evening face mask by Sephora 😊
Nothing better than Monday evening face mask by Sephora 😊
Amanda
Beauty Adviser
14/11/22-17:23
L’ORΓ‰AL REVITALIFT CLINICAL 12% PURE VITAMIN C SERUM  🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑 I’ve been using this for a while now and I really enjoyed adding it in to my skincare routine. I’ve noticed a difference with the appearance of dark spots/freckles that appeared over the summer months. They look much lighter in appearance, and my pores also look less visible too. I apply a few drops to my skin then apply my usual moisturiser. I was a little put off by the fragrance of it at first but I soon got used to it. I would recommend.
L’ORΓ‰AL REVITALIFT CLINICAL 12% PURE VITAMIN C SERUM 
Agnieszka
Beauty Newbie
14/11/22-16:04
SephoraπŸ‘πŸ‘
SephoraπŸ‘πŸ‘
Tahira
14/11/22-16:00
My new purchases can’t wait to try ❀️
My new purchases can’t wait to try ❀️
Priscilla
14/11/22-14:37
Has anybody tried Sisley Haircare? I recently used the "Restruct Nourishing Balm" hair treatment to help with split ends and dry hair. It really helps to keep my long hair more silky and shiny. I just apply it on my dry hair overnight (avoiding the scalp) and then rinsed it off with shampoo the following day.
Has anybody tried Sisley Haircare? I recently used the
Emma
Beauty Adviser
14/11/22-10:28
This new Ethereal Eyes palette from Makeup by Mario looks so gorgeous! I wonder if Sephora will be getting it in time for Christmas so I can put it on my list for Santa! Apparently what makes it unique are the three shades in the second column. These are glossy shimmers infused with pearls coated with emollient binders to impart a reflective, wet-like shine on lids. That just sounds divine to me x
This new Ethereal Eyes palette from Makeup by Mario looks so
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
14/11/22-09:10
Have a beautiful week everyone 😘
Have a beautiful week everyone 😘
J.x
14/11/22-08:32
Good morning everyone, happy Monday! πŸ₯°
Good morning everyone, happy Monday! πŸ₯°