/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
gemma
Beauty Insider
11/15/22-14:36
Loving these 2
Loving these 2
Strawberry
11/15/22-14:01
🔹️Moroccanoil blonde perfecting purple shampoo helps to keep blonde hair longer without unwanted yellow, orange tint. The downside is that it dries out the hair, so I'm not sure if I would buy it again. 🔹️Moroccanoil intense hydrating mask deeply moisturizes hair without weighing it down and smells amazing ! I will definitely buy bigger size.
🔹️Moroccanoil blonde perfecting purple shampoo helps to
AReview333
11/15/22-13:29 (edited)
Penhaligons fragrances! 🌸 A little photo of my new miniatures collection!! 🤩
Penhaligons fragrances! 🌸 A little photo of my new
Keara
Beauty Adviser
11/15/22-09:37
This community used to be really active, lots of interactions on posts (worthwhile interactions at that) discussions, even live events, product testing, competitions, none of this seems to be happening & if it is it’s the bare minimal. I used to thoroughly enjoy spending hours of my day on the platform but it’s just not the same anymore. Just the same boring posts daily- no offence… and if you’ve taken offence then…the shoe must fit… take note 🤷‍♀️ I made real friends on this platform back when it first started, as someone with literally no friends this was a massive thing for me. I love sharing all things beauty, new beauty buys, asking for other peoples recommendations etc but it’s just a place for screenshots of products that aren’t their own, morning posts & the same dribble daily. Someone bring something new to the table I beg!🙏💖 @Sephora Team
Tori
Beauty Newbie
11/15/22-07:24
Hiya lovelies! Does anyone know how I review my purchases. Ive searched and it says when I go to the product the write a review will be displayed but it isnt! Help! Am using the app xx
Scarlet
Beauty Adviser
11/15/22-03:33
I love this Sephora eyeliner
I love this Sephora eyeliner
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
11/14/22-22:23
Vino
Beauty Newbie
11/14/22-20:20
Good evening beautiful ladies 🥰