Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Hazel
Rising Star
15/10/22-14:19
When did the 'Review a producton Feelunique' mission change to Happy to help? Review a product on Sephora UK. I've done a review on Feelunique and went to see if it's been accepted and the mission has changed to Sephora. Does that mean we won't be able to do Feelunique review missions any more or can we do both?
When did the 'Review a producton Feelunique' mission change
angelfaced
15/10/22-08:59 (edited)
I am in need of product advice! I have icy blonde coloured hair which now Autumn has arrived has gone very dry. I don't want toning products to dry my hair out more. Can coloured blondes let me know what's worked for them, nothing oily as I get greasy roots. Looking for shampoo/conditioner and a leave I'm conditioner or protective spray as I use a hairdresser quickly.
Malgorzata Wojas
Rising Star
14/10/22-23:43
Garnier 💖💖💖 Affordable products in a simple packaging, beautiful scent, great ingredients, perfect for most of the hair types 💞💞💞
Garnier 💖💖💖 Affordable products in a simple packaging,
Shaunna
Rising Star
14/10/22-19:27
Has anyone tried body foundation? If so what are your thoughts?
Foxie1979
Rising Star
14/10/22-16:03
Absolutely loving this Morphe palette! I applied at 7:15am, now 5pm the end of the working day and it’s still as good as it was this morning💗
Absolutely loving this Morphe palette! I applied at 7:15am,
Nikola
14/10/22-13:56
My latest shopping spree. Sadly picked up the Fenty contour in a shade too light as I mixed up amber with soft amber however it doesn’t look bad and I love the texture of it as it blends out very easily and is long lasting. Same with the benetint and fit me powder they are both very nice products. The lip liner is also great however it is a bit harder not as creamy and it comes off easily but it is worth the money and the colour is stunning - “Alabama” shade
My latest shopping spree. Sadly picked up the Fenty contour
Remy
Beauty Expert
13/10/22-20:26
The missions now start to be Sephora
The missions now start to be Sephora
Eman
13/10/22-14:57
Hi everyone,So I have like made alott of mistakes in the past.I feel like everyone did,so I would like to know the skincare mistakes you have made… Mine were sleeping with makeup sometimes, not using moisturiser as much as I should and not using SPF
Hi everyone,So I have like made alott of mistakes in the