/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
12/27/22-22:02 (edited)
My winter skincare heroes are Advanced Genefique youth activating serum, Hydra Zen day cream, Advanced Genefique eye cream and Hydra Zen night cream. They help to protect my skin from harsh temperatures and weather changes. My skin stays hydrated, plumped and smooth with a healthy glow. Both Hydra Zen creams have a lovely floral scent that is gorgeous. I would recommend all these products. You can get all four products together in the Lancome Hydra Zen holiday gift set.
My winter skincare heroes are Advanced Genefique youth
Remy
12/27/22-19:27
Highly recommend Latest Free Suff App (I may have recommended it to some). I have tested now for more than 5 months. Every day you get a notification of the latest free samples. I do not do surveys but applied for some, and they come through like Lancome, Parada Perfume and others. I have put a screenshot of the makeup category. It is on iPhone and Android. YOu may need to test samples before buying large sizes. SephoraUK advertised for 2 weeks to join the community to test samples (Thumb up @Sephora Team). Mainly all beauty and skincare sold here on SephoraUK. There may be a delay in delivery but will turn up eventually or the advertised brand company will tell you that there is no samples or deals left
Highly recommend  Latest Free Suff App (I may have
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
12/27/22-13:53
Great offers at Sephora with up to 50% off
Great offers at Sephora with up to 50% off
Keara
Beauty Adviser
12/27/22-09:50
Todays #lookoftheday focusing on reds, I don’t wear red very often but this look has me thinking I so should, loved the end result 😍β™₯️ Products used: Benefit precisely my brow pencil, browzings palette Nars creamy concealer Rodial banana lowlighter Charlotte tilbury beautiful skin foundation Dolce & Gabbana solar glow bronzer Dior blush in shade 999 β™₯️ Bobbi brown highlighter in shade afternoon glow ✨ Nars eyeshadow base Ysl lash primer Benefit roller lash mascara Laura mercier translucent setting powder Huda rich nude eyeshadow palette Hourglass scattered light in shades blaze & rapture Mac prep & prime lip Nars powermatte lipstick in shade dragon girl πŸ”₯
Todays #lookoftheday focusing on reds, I don’t wear red very
Christina
Beauty Insider
12/26/22-23:21
Makeup by Mario foundation! Who’s keen? x
Makeup by Mario foundation! Who’s keen? x
Alex
Beauty Newbie
12/26/22-23:11
Hi, What is the best skin care products to use for oily skin to minimise pores? Please help πŸ™
Emma
Beauty Adviser
12/26/22-19:11
Hi Everyone, I bought one of the Charlotte Tilbury Pop Shots in the shade Smoky Quartz. It's glittery and I'm having terrible trouble with fall out as the day goes on. Does anyone have one of these and do you have any advice about how to get it to 'stick'. I've been applying it by pressing it on to my eyelid with my finger. I found that brushes sheered it out too much so that all that was left was glitter. Thanks for your help!
Abigail
Beauty Newbie
12/25/22-22:53
Good evening, I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas! Does anyone have any recommendations for a pressed setting powder that isn't dry or too mattifying? I've been looking at a few for a while but I can't seem to find one that I'm 100% sure about purchasing. Thanks!!