Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Samia
29/11/22-09:54
Looking forward to this lovely masterclass 😍
Looking forward to this lovely masterclass 😍
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
29/11/22-09:27
bareMinerals Skinlongevity, is cruelty, vegan and paraben free, a serum that has really protected my skin in these winter months ,my complexion looks plump and radiant and I like to think the fine lines are improving. A good serum for winter
bareMinerals Skinlongevity, is cruelty, vegan and paraben
Tayyaba
Beauty Enthusiast
28/11/22-23:42 (edited)
Hi everyone, how do I get my first thanks? I really want to upgrade my community status x
Scarlet
28/11/22-23:11
Looking forward to this masterclass 😍
Looking forward to this masterclass 😍
Annette
Beauty Newbie
28/11/22-22:59
Sorry ive mot been on for a few months i reacently lost my husband of 14 yrs and have not been in a good place was in the hospital for a few weeks as i tried to harm myself. Plz be kind as i tried to talk about it on facebook and got a lot of nast comments thanks. Xx
Tara
Beauty Adviser
28/11/22-21:00
I am looking forward to this 😍
I am looking forward to this 😍
Keara
Beauty Adviser
28/11/22-19:39
Help a girl out 🤷‍♀️ I’m after a really small really precise blending brush/ brushes, for intricate blending. Can anyone recommend some? 💖
Natalie
28/11/22-16:43
Happy Monday! I'm looking for a good eyebrow kit, I eyed the Morphe Arch obsession kit but the colour I need is sold out 😑 Anything similar or better that won't break the bank? 😅
Happy Monday! I'm looking for a good eyebrow kit, I eyed the