/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
01/20/23-15:38
Just stocked up on my eye makeup remover, I have super sensitive eyes and can’t use cleansers, anything oily or that leaves a residue around my eye area. This rinses away clean with water removes all my eye makeup and no irritation or redness so it’s one product I always like to have a few extra in reserve 😀
Just stocked up on my eye makeup remover, I have super
Judyta
01/20/23-12:59
my favorite serum 🤗
my favorite serum  🤗
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
01/20/23-10:09
New to test 💜
New to test 💜
Rahmasaid
Beauty Adviser
01/20/23-09:47
New skincare bits added to my collection.. has anyone tried this brand.
New skincare bits added to my collection.. has anyone tried
gemma
Beauty Insider
01/19/23-21:33
Loving this cleanser anyone tried it?
Loving this cleanser anyone tried it?
Nicola💕
Beauty Newbie
01/19/23-21:30
My Lancôme lipsticks I love all these colours although some don't suit me I still love them all ❤️
My Lancôme lipsticks I love all these colours although some
Bellaboobeauty
01/19/23-20:50
Restore Bionic Lotion is a hydrating lotion designed to  smooth and soothe dry, tight and flaky skin. This intensive lotion contains a generous concentration of PHAs to help stimulate healthy cell turnover and encourage more moisture to bind to the skin, in order to relieve the symptoms of eczema on the face and body. Added antioxidants also prevent environmental damage while conditioning the skin to help keep inflammation and dehydration to a minimum. This lotion is surprisingly lightweight and quickly absorbed and is perfect as an alternative to thick or heavy creams. I have dry, sensitive skin, and found that even after only the first use my skin felt smoother and calmer. Initially I used it on my body, but after a few days of positive results I tried it on my face too. As it’s not a heavy cream, it was great to use before my makeup in the morning as it absorbs in quickly. On my patches of eczema, it had a soothing feeling, and after a few days of use it had definitely reduced my flare ups. I also noticed a difference to the small bumps on the back of my arms. I’m so excited to see more positive results from this wonder lotion as I continue to use it. 💙
Restore Bionic Lotion is a hydrating lotion designed
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/19/23-20:48
Lancome Advanced Genefique Serum and Hydra Zen Anti stress moisturizing cream are my skincare staples for every day hydration and protection. The Hydra Zen smells absolutely beautiful with a lovely rose scent.
Lancome Advanced Genefique Serum and Hydra Zen Anti stress