Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
keithykin
Rising Star
11/23/22-18:55
Has anyone tried the Braun IPL Pro 5 👀 I’m so tempted to get it since it’s on 58% discount but I don’t know if it’s worth it or effective as it has mixed reviews 🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s around 599 quid but it’s on offer for 249 🫠
Has anyone tried the Braun IPL Pro 5 👀 I’m so tempted to
Liz
Beauty Expert
11/23/22-18:29
A little gift to me from me 🎁 Plus, a good way to try Elemis' most mega skincare range! 😘💗
A little gift to me from me 🎁 Plus, a good way to try
Remy
Beauty Expert
11/23/22-17:33
I tried Gucci Stylo Definition L'Obscur 01 Eve Black 0.5g. The pen (Style) was so light and easy to apply. It may be pricey, but it is rich, and only a small bit can fill the whole eye. It is so soft and easy to control and play with many looks as I watched the video on the Sephora product page and will post the link below. I only tried to draw the upper part of my eye; for the lower, I just moved the tip of the eyeliner across my eye while it was closed. It is fine and so thin that it will take only seconds to draw your eyes. I used to be good at applying eyeliner easily, but it is quite hard for me now, but this will enhance my confidence to use it. (hopefully will be able to upload a photo with makeup on, I tried, but the dark circles under my eyes overcome the look. Highly recommended. The package is so nice and handy while travelling. My own photo and product from SephoraUK .
I tried Gucci Stylo Definition L'Obscur 01 Eve Black 0.5g.
Nicola💕
Beauty Expert
11/23/22-16:37
Does anyone know if you can you use your 5 pound reward voucher towards the beauty box? I wanted to get the first box for £2.95 and have a £5 voucher to use?
Janeth Douglas
11/23/22-14:02
I susbcribe e for a beauty box 12 month plan , i got my first box last month, but havent been charge for this one, anyone with same problem?
Karla
11/23/22-13:47
What is everyone buying from the Black Friday deals?? I've ordered two Kayali fragrances as couldn't choose between them! Can't wait for them to arrive 😍
Nicola💕
Beauty Expert
11/23/22-13:08
Has anyone tried this mascara they have a sample at selfridges in London but can't get there 😩 I wondered if anyone has used it and is it any good?
Has anyone tried this mascara they have a sample at
Cara
11/23/22-11:40
Has anyone used this product before? I don't normally have sensitive skin but this caused me a red rash and itch on my neck. I haven't used it for the last few days and the rash and itch is gone. I sometimes get the odd reaction if I use acnecide but this will go away and a few days use. Just wondering whether I should persevere 😊
Has anyone used this product before? I don't normally have