/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Aarde
02/11/23-17:50
I have heard lots of good thing about this product and I wanted to try, so I just got this beauty. And it is amazing. It is light weight and absorb so quickly. Skin looks hydrated and glowing. Have you tried this ?
I have heard lots of good thing about this product and I
Keara
Beauty Adviser
02/11/23-13:22
motd 💄 Products used - Nars Creamy Concealer   Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation  Laura Mercier Translucent Powder  Rare Beauty Soft Pinch blush - Peace Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand  Charlotte Tilbury Glow Glide Highligter - Champagne Glow Nars Eyeshadow Base Pat Mcgrath IX Huetopian Dream Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona Mini Pastel palette  YSL Lash Primer Benefit Roller Lash  Rose Inc Satin Lip Color- Persuasive  Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil, Browzings Palette, 24hr Brow Setter
motd 💄  Products used -  Nars Creamy Concealer  
Liliella
Beauty Newbie
02/10/23-22:51
just received my sephora order today and i’m already in love with everything! will let you all know how i find everything and my opinions 🤍
just received my sephora order today and i’m already in love
STXWA
Beauty Newbie
02/10/23-17:05
I bought the Neutrogena CICA-repair foot masks because I read online they’re really good at softening tough skin in the feet, especially calluses. With them being only £3 I really wasn’t expecting much as I’ve tried expensive brands and they still haven’t helped. But THIS!!! A God-send!!! Left the masks on for 2 hours (I know they say 10 minutes but I always leave them on for way longer) and I kid you not, what used to be rough, cracked, calloused skin is now almost gone!! The cracked skin was my main concern and that was gone after ONE use of these masks! I was so shocked and now use them once a week. I’m so glad I bought as many as I did because they’re amazing and I’ve shared them with family and friends who have also seen the same results. A hidden gem and definitely worth it.
I bought the Neutrogena CICA-repair foot masks because I
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
02/10/23-13:30
For a subtle eye shadow look I like to use Maybelline 24 Hr Colour Tattoo cream in shade Creme de Rose x
For a subtle eye shadow look I like to use Maybelline 24 Hr
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
02/10/23-10:53
Part of my daily routine 😊 I love it 😀
Part of my daily routine 😊 I love it 😀
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
02/09/23-21:06 (edited)
I love Penhaligon's fragrances, this is my current collection, I did have more but finished some recently. Most of their perfumes are beautifully created and how exquisite are the bottles ?! 💜
I love Penhaligon's fragrances, this is my current
Remy
02/09/23-19:17
ELEMIS Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser I cannot recommend this product enough if you want to have a natural and clean makeup look. Amazing product! I use it on its own and do not need foundation; I may add some concealer (but do not if it is a quick makeup look). It moisturizes my skin and leaves it so smooth and soft. It also adds a sun-kissed glow. It gives good coverage if you have some dark circles, add some blush or bronzer, and you will be good for the day. It is a tinted primer
ELEMIS Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser  I cannot