/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Julie
Beauty Newbie
13/02/23-17:20
Had testers for the clarins double eye serum & face double serum & i loved them both so much i decided to get them🤩
Had testers for the clarins double eye serum & face
Remy
13/02/23-16:57
Burt's Bees lip balm is a must at our house. I said to give it a good and try the night cream. It is a God Send and has a mixture of kind ingredients in it. I love how rich it is and can go well with different types of skin. I like its consistency and texture. It doesn't feel sticky or is hard to rub in; It is very good for oily, dry skin and perfect for eczema. 
Burt's Bees lip balm is a must at our house. I said to give
Emma
Beauty Adviser
13/02/23-16:25
A blush hack for the spring is to apply a light layer of a peach blush on your cheeks first, then apply a brighter pink on the apples of the cheeks for a pop of colour. It looks so pretty and gives the cheeks dimension
Nohas86
13/02/23-08:35
😍 girls this shampoo is a must have if you care about your hair ✨
😍 girls this shampoo is a must have if you care about your
Julie
Beauty Newbie
13/02/23-01:03
Kérastase 8hr magic night serum is so good, just before i go to sleep i use 3 pump then plait my hair, when i wake up the next morning my hair is so soft and hydrated💧
Kérastase 8hr magic night serum is so good, just before i go
Liliella
Beauty Newbie
12/02/23-22:27
one word. obsessed. honestly both of these ouai products are unreal and the leave in conditioner is definitely one of my best buys so far of the year and i know it will be a staple in my life. it makes my hair so soft and smooth, and words can’t describe how unreal it makes my hair smell just bury me in this scent pls. the heat protection spray aswell is so amazing it’s so quick and easy to use for someone who straighteners their hair everyday, i used to use oil with heat protection in before i used my straighteners and found it made my hair get greasier much quickly but this spray is a game changer. defo defo recommend and i couldn’t be happier 🤍
one word. obsessed.  honestly both of these ouai products
Liliella
Beauty Newbie
12/02/23-22:15
can you tell i love my charlotte tilbury magic cream? 🤣
can you tell i love my charlotte tilbury magic cream? 🤣
Silvia
12/02/23-17:01
Perfumes, my love! I am exploring Jo Loves brand, and, after Pomelo (which is an absolute success), it is time for a new member of my collection: the signature scent, Jo. A green-aromatic-spicy fragrance, wonderful to wear in (almost) spring, and that I am sure it will smell delicious in summer, too. *photo by me
Perfumes, my love! I am exploring Jo Loves brand, and, after