Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
01/16/23-21:50
My husband bought me this stunning English Pear and Freesia collection by Jo Malone for Christmas. It contains 50ml EDP, 100ml Hand/Body Wash, 75ml Body Lotion in a bag. 😊
My husband bought me this stunning English Pear and Freesia
Silvia
01/16/23-19:49 (edited)
The best blush I ever used, an absolute star, the Org*sm by Nars! Everything about it is perfect: the texture, pigment, longevity on the skin. Perfection!
The best blush I ever used, an absolute star, the Org*sm by
Lara
01/16/23-18:57
Foundation / CC Cream recommendations please! I struggle to find one that fulfils All my needs!: Medium/Full coverage for uneven skin tone (including some redness), but not cakey Smoothing out open pores and wrinkles! Not brightening! I don't like to highlight my mature skin (but I might add a glow product) Long lasting all day (my skin is combination oily/dry) I know this is a lot to ask for, and maybe I'm just asking for a new face! Thanks very much in advance. I'd prefer one product rather than a primer+ but am open to suggestions if there are amazing solutions out there.
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
01/16/23-17:45
This is the first Emma Hardie product I've tried ,Midas Touch revitalising cream, it certainly packs a punch ,hydrating and helps with firmness too ,decreasing the appearance of fine lines ,I'm not too sure about the fragrance but it's not unpleasant, but the benefits outweigh the small matter of that .All in all it leaves my skin smooth and I'm happy with that .
This is the first Emma Hardie product I've tried ,Midas
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
01/16/23-17:38
Lait Galatee Confort Ideal to remove makeup at the end of the day ,with Honey and Sweet Almond Oil, just apply with circular motions and tissue off, this leaves my skin feeling supple and comfortable, especially with the weather being so cold .Perfect for dry skin 💕
Lait Galatee Confort Ideal to remove makeup at the end of
Biliseta
Beauty Newbie
01/16/23-13:01
Biliseta
Beauty Newbie
01/16/23-12:57
My favourite serums 😃
My favourite serums 😃
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/16/23-12:51
I refreshed my hair colour today with Schwarzkopf Oleo intense permanent oil colour in shade 8-86 Golden Dark Blonde. It has left my hair feeling really soft and conditioned and the colour intensity is perfect.
I refreshed my hair colour today with Schwarzkopf Oleo