/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Vicki
08/03/23-21:02
Couldn’t get hold of the rare beauty liquid blush so trying this beauty instead. First impressions - great pigmentation, lightweight and blends beautifully. I’m obsessed with this 😍
Couldn’t get hold of the rare beauty liquid blush so trying
Keara
Beauty Adviser
08/03/23-20:18
My latest obsession πŸ‘€πŸ’•πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
My latest obsession πŸ‘€πŸ’•πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Ng123
Beauty Adviser
08/03/23-20:13
Some of the random bits I bought from the Sephora store today! So glad Sephora is back in the UK πŸ€πŸ–€
Some of the random bits I bought from the Sephora store
Ng123
Beauty Adviser
08/03/23-18:28
I went to the Sephora opening event in London today which was sensational! I also managed to get a goody bag (my sister’s goody bag had similar items to me with the addition of the pile of products at the top too!). Can’t wait to try these out - thank you Sephora πŸ€πŸ–€
I went to the Sephora opening event in London today which
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
08/03/23-18:20
Happy International Women's Day everyone! Did anyone attend the opening of Sephora today? Just curious who made it and what the goody bag is ? I am hoping to go on Friday.
Red or Dead
Beauty Newbie
08/03/23-12:41
When I was in New York it was the President Day holiday weekend, so I received a free gift when I bought my eyeshadows. I got mini Ilia mascara & multi-stick in 'At Last'. Not tried the mascara yet but the multi-stick was a lovely natural shade on my cheeks. I like the minimalist design of the packaging too. Thanks Sephora US!
When I was in New York it was the President Day holiday
Red or Dead
Beauty Newbie
08/03/23-12:37
Can't wait to try my new eyeshadows Scented Candle & Into the Sunset from Sephora Times Square 😍
Can't wait to try my new eyeshadows Scented Candle &
Izabela
Beauty Newbie
08/03/23-10:27
Happy international women days beauties ! I have said yes this morning ❀️
Happy international women days beauties ! I have said yes