Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Rahmasaid
Beauty Adviser
02/24/23-20:32
My love for SI by Giorgio Armani is real.. this fragrance is one of the best. Timeless classy and sophisticated.
My love for SI by Giorgio Armani is real.. this fragrance is
Christina
Beauty Insider
02/24/23-12:30
Having a new YSL moment! ❤️ (Slim lipstick as late Christmas gift not quite as new, I still haven't had a fabulous enough occasion to try it!)
Having a new YSL moment! ❤️  (Slim lipstick as late
Lucy
Beauty Newbie
02/24/23-12:30
Hey Guys, looking for some wedding makeup advice. I am quite pale and cool toned and am looking for an eyeshadow palette that I could use for the big day (I have lots already but I want to treat myself ;)) Has anyone got any ideas?
Hey Guys, looking for some wedding makeup advice. I am quite
Liz
Beauty Adviser
02/24/23-09:49 (edited)
One week to go until the Chanel Spring collection hits the local counters💃 I'm still deciding, but the eyeshadow quad, tie-dye blush, and darker blush quad are calling my name... what's caught your eye? (Photo from Chanel) 💖
One week to go until the Chanel Spring collection hits the
PurpleHearts
Beauty Newbie
02/24/23-01:20 (edited)
Hi! Do you dampen your beauty blender with cold or warm water? 🤔
Hi! Do you dampen your beauty blender with cold or warm
Shubhra
Beauty Adviser
02/23/23-21:57
I love the combo of the Lipstick and liner it goes well together, so good for a day look. It just glides on and smells good. REM BEAUTY On Your Collar Matte Lipstick-Bubbly REM BEAUTY At The Borderline Lip Liner Pencil-Harmonies 
I love the combo of the Lipstick and liner it goes well
Ellen
Beauty Enthusiast
02/23/23-18:33
Hi would anyone know a nail polish in a similar shade to Chanel’s pink rubber 542? It was such a nice pale pink with a more matte finish. I’m not great at picking nail polish shades but like more neutral tones what brands and or shades would you recommend?
@noekovacs
Beauty Newbie
02/23/23-13:23
This combo 🫣🫠🫠🫠💕
This combo 🫣🫠🫠🫠💕